Cнapтer 1 ~ Ι Мιѕѕ Yoυ

[After all the things that happened in Portal 2]
Chell is walking in the path of fields holding the companion cube that came out from the shed. She didn't know what to do since she was freed by GLaDOS. She had her freedom, but after all that, she didn't know what she could do.... she only walked but she didn't know where to go.

She didn't felt too happy because she felt that something was missing, more like someone. She eventually realized how she's feeling. She missed Wheatley. Wheatley played a big role in her life and its like a chunk of her life was torn. She felt sad.

Chell looked up in the sky with no chance of seeing Wheatley. Without realizing, tears fell from her eyes. She can't stop crying. She wanted him back. After all that they've been through, even if he tried to kill her. But for now, she wanders around the wheat field which reminded her of Wheatley because of the 'wheat'.

She then finds a small village and she was greeted with some friendly people who saw her. And behind the small village, from miles away, she saw what appears to be a big city. But it looked rather dark and dreary. She thought to herself, 'Must be a corrupted city... Maybe I'll find shelter in this village for now.' She eventually met the mayor and he greeted her and said, "Welcome to Baskerville. I happily welcome you, as mayor." She just smiled to him. The mayor again spoke, "I see you're looking for a place to stay if I say so my dear?" Chell nodded. "I'm sad to say that we don't have anymore nice-looking houses that I can give you, I'm sorry..." She start to frown for a bit. "BUT, I have a certain house which I can give you, I'm sorry if won't be as nice as the other houses." He shows her to the house he would like her to have, it was an abandoned house but it wasn't scary-looking. But it was enough for her and she liked it. Chell accepted the house and thanked the mayor by hugging him lightly. The mayor told her "Aw you're welcome, I'm happy to see newbies in here. Have a nice day lady." And he left.

Chell looked around the house and she felt like she wanted to fix its appearance for a bit so she did. It was also a bit dusty so she used an old broom she saw and sweeped the whole place. A few hours later, the house was already looking nice enough. She felt kind of tired so she went upstairs to sleep and end the day.

"Wake up luv, its morning" says Wheatley and Chell wakes up feeling very happy. And then she was surprised. 'How did Wheatley get in here?' she thought. Wheatley told her happily, "How was your sleep? Are you still feeling sleepy my dear?" Chell gave him a confused look. Wheatley then said, "Lemme wake your senses up for you luv, look up." Chell looked up and there was........ a MASHY-SPIKE-PLATE! It fell to her and everything went dark.

And Chell was startled, fell in her bed and was sweating. She thought, 'Oh a dream... gosh... why a mashy-spike-plate of all things?' Then she remembered Wheatley in her dream and she felt sad again. She thought again, 'Wheatley.... I miss you so much.."