Chapter 13 ~ The End..... Or is It?

- Chell's P.O.V. -
GLaDOS brings an old-looking couch for me to sit on. She said, "I found it in the very deep laboratories." I sat on the couch and placed Wheatley beside me.

Wheatley told me, "Chell... Since I'll be teaching you.. Does that mean... We'll be together more often..?" I nodded and he looked somewhat really happy. He said, "Great, GREAT!"

GLaDOS told Wheatley, "You little moron, its so obvious you want to be with her." Wheatley replies, "I-I-I uh-uhhh... Err.."

Wheatley then says in a serious tone, "I think.. I think its about time then." I turned my head like a confused dog. GLaDOS supports him, "Go for it you idiot. What's taking you sooo long??" Wheatley told her, "Don'trush meh!"
He turns to me, "Chell, I have something to tell you.." I look down to him while he looks up at me. "Chell.. I.. I.. I.. Uhh... *Ahem! Ahem!* I.. Uhhh..." GLaDOS interrupts, "*sigh..* What a weirdo. Chell, Wheatley li--" "NOOO!!!! LET ME BLOODY SAY IT MATE!!" She says, "Fine~"

"Chell.. I.. I LIKE YOU!!!! Wait, NO! I.. I... I lo-lo-lov... I LOVE YOU CHELL!!" I actually knew he was gonna say it. But I was still surprised, its like I didn't knew it was coming."

"I may be a core.. but I still have emotions, which I can't believe that I have these human traits."

I took my notepad and wrote, "Wheatley... I love you too :)" His blue optic turned very small showing a surprised look. He said, "Y-You d-d-do?!" I nodded then smiled at him, I can feel myself blushing.

I then wrote, "I may be a mute but I can still show my love towards you. Now that I have this thing placed around my neck, I can now speak but I'm still unknown to the world of speaking so... I need help in that." Wheatley was still processing everything I wrote then said, "Chell, I'd LOVE to help you! I'll teach you lots of things about it." I smile and he shows a happy expression.

GLaDOS was talking with a party bot it seems. Then she leaves it and went near us. She asks, "Looks like you two finally confessed each others' feelings. Now that you're both a real couple, you can now leave this place, again."

I wrote to GLaDOS, "Thank you for letting me take Wheatley with me." She replies, "No need to thank me, you're my best friend remember? And besides, I know what the future will be for the two of you and for me too." Wheatley asks, "And how exactly do you know?" She said, "Secret. Oh, when time goes by, I will have something to give to you in the future and Chell will really appreciate it." "Why is she going to appreciate it if you're giving this 'something' to me?" "Because its actually for her, but its you who's gonna use it." Wheatley starts to murmur to himself, "I don't get it.. Is she planning something again? Err this is probably not good..."

- Wheatley's P.O.V. -
Its time to leave I guess.

I don't know why.. But I think something or someone is missing. I have Chell with me but I'm still missing something..

Hmm...

Wait...

Oh.... OHHH!!!!

I remember now!

I asks GLaDOS, "GLADOS!!! Where's Space?!" She answers, "Let me check the monitors for you to see too." She starts to open a big screen then shows a room with LOTS of bloody cores. She said, "He's around there somewhere..." I look to the screen to find my bud and... "THERE! I SEE HIM!! SPAAAAACEEE!" Space turns and sees us from the other side. He was talking with another core. I wonder if that other core even talks normally to him. "Space friend?" He asks and I said, "Yes yes!! Its me! Your space friend!" Then he screams, "SPACEEE FRIIEEEEEND!!!" I then tell him, "Let's go now bud! Were free again! We can finally go back!" Then Space tells me, "Space friend.. Looks like Space wants to stay here instead. Sorry pal." Whoa. That's like the most normal but serious words that Space had ever spoken! Whoa..