Cнapтer 11 ~ Wнere Are Yoυ?

*Eep.. Eep... Eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppp.... (Power and electricity are gone now)

- Wheatley's P.O.V. -
The powers are all off... Its so dark.... The anger cores are brightening up the room with their creepy red optics. GLaDOS then talks to me, "Its a success that I managed to stay open while the power is out. How are you doing in that room? I don't know if its enough to scare you." I then replied, "Its uh... ITS BLOODY HELL HERE, I DON'T WANT TO STAY HERE!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH TO BARE!!!" I faked much on what I said just so she won't add anymore stuff in the room. She responds, "Oh good. Guess I can use the time to prepare the surprise." Phew~

I hear some sounds from the ceiling. Then some big and small wires start falling from the top and I screamed when some fell on me. "AHHHH AHHHH!! Ah.. Oh.." GLaDOS heard my screaming, "What's happening there? Is the room too scary for you?" I said, "Wires.. Wires are falling from the ceiling!" She told me, "Oh I apologize for that. That room you're in is an old one. So its normal for some wires to fall off. The birds are probably using the ceiling as their nests." "Oh brilliant. A bird civilization in this room. Just. Brilliant." I felt annoyed then GLaDOS started laughing when she heard me say that.

Then she said, "Oh I almost forgot, I have this present for Chell. She'll looovee it." I asked, "I-is it bad?" She answered, "I'll be honest, its something I made after I gave her freedom. I have been working on it for a long time and its finally finished. If she's coming here, then it would be a great time giving my gift to her." I'm thinking... Is she starting to turn good? A present for her? Wow..

- Chell's P.O.V. -
In front of me is the door of the old shed. I'm all set. All I need to do is go in.

I open the door. I went inside then closed it. Then a big claw starts to grab me from the hips then drags me to the elevator. The same thing I was in last time when I was freed. My hips hurt a bit on that claw.

Then the elevator closes its door then automatically goes down. Does she know that I'm coming here?

The elevator stops. I'm about to face what's on the other side of the door. The door opens revealing a dark area. What happened here? Oh don't tell me... Is this..

GLaDOS then speaks to me, "You're here. I guess that little idiot was right afterall. Hello... Chell." Wait... No traps? Oh wait.. I remember when we made peace to one another. So I guess she won't plan on killing me then? GLaDOS said, "You're probably wondering that I didn't set up any surprises for you. Well, you might know the reason already. Whatever you're thinking, you're right about it."

Then she says, "Oh about the lights.. The power is all off for technical reasons. So it would automatically turn back on when its fixed. So in the meantime, the brown-out will be temporary." Oh so that's why..

"So, you obviously came here for that moron right?" I nodded. She asks, "Then why didn't you at least told me that you didn't want me to take him?" I didn't answered her, because I don't know the reason myself. She asked again, "Do you really want him back that much?" I paused for a second then nodded. I want him back..

I remember the last things that Claire told me before I left the city, "Chell, Wheatley likes you. And I know you like him." I blushed then she said, "Will you look at that, a maiden in love. So adorable! Well, I hope you realize your feelings. Think about it girl. It would be nice if you told your feelings to Wheatley. He might tell his feelings to you too."

What she said is still spinning in my head. GLaDOS then told me, "Fine. Go get him. I won't tell you where he is though. Here." Something falls and I grab it. Its a portal gun! She said, "You're gonna need that to find that little moron. If you found him, go back here." I nodded. She wants me to test again it seems. As long as I know that she won't kill me again. Then she asks, "You're not wearing the boots! Have you forgotten? You might die if you fall to the ground without realizing not wearing the boots." She gives me the boots and I wear it, I guess I have forgotten about it. She tells me after, "I guess you look prepared enough to test. Haha. Good luck finding him, if you can that is." She's not giving any clues is she.. Oh well..

I leave her base then I start to find Wheatley. There are test chambers ahead of me. There's no other choice but to solve them. Its been a long time since I tested.

- Wheatley's P.O.V. -
GLaDOS turns her speaker on then talks to me, "She's here." I was surprised, "I KNEW IT!! SHE DID COME FOR ME, WOOHOO!!!!" She then tells me, "She's testing to look for you. I wonder how long she will take until she can find you. You're in a room where its a bit hard to find. Its hidden in one of the testing tracks." Then I felt a bit worried. I hope she could find me. I asked, "Have you given your present to her?" She answers, "No. I will give it when she comes back in my lair. For now, she's gonna work hard until she finds you." I respond, "Oh.. okay."

(45 minutes later...)
GLaDOS talks to me again, "Looks like she's in one more test chamber before where you are hidden now. I wonder if she can find you there." YES!! She's coming closer now, I defenitely hope she could find me here.

- Chell's P.O.V. -
Good, done with this test chamber. How long am I gonna take to find you Wheatley... I hope I can find you soon. I check every room I test to see if there are any hidden areas. There are some hidden areas but Wheatley wasn't there.

Next chamber. Almost done with this one. What's that? Another hidden room? I hope Wheatley's in there.

Oh this hidden room has a glass door. I wonder if there are any holes so I can shoot it with a portal. I look through the glass, its a bit blurry but it looks like a pretty big room with so many red dots. Is... he here?