chapter three

Carrie's pov

Falcon has just asked me out to dinner, oh my god what do I say, come on girl get your head together and give him an answer he is sat there looking at you.

" Um yes okay ". He smile's wow he has just a cute smile. I wonder why I never noticed that yesterday.

" Good how about I pick you up at 8pm sharp ". I nod then look at the clock, it's 6:30pm now.

I have to get home and shower and change, also do my hair and make up.

 God I have to get home, I put my book away and drink my coffee and eat my bagel as we talk about where I work.

We leave the coffee shop at 6:45pm and he walk's me to my door, he then take's my hand and kisses it.

 I blush. " See you soon Carrie ". With that he walk's away from me.

I open my door and walk in. I'm greeted by May and John kissing on the sofa.

 I clear my throat and May look's at me. " Hi Carrie how was work ". I smile.

 " It was fine thank's, I'm going out tonight so don't wait up ".

With that I walk to my room and go to my closet and grab my white dress.

It's pretty it has a tight fitting bodice strapless of course then it a flowing skirt that come's to just above the knee.

 I then go to my underwear draw and take out my strapless bra and knicker's and a pair of black hold up stocking's.

I then grab a towel and head to the bathroom where, I put my hair up and shower.

 I use a nice lemon bodywash to wash myself all over, I then step out and dry myself before puting on my dressing gown on.

As I walk out of the bathroom, I'm met by my sister May. " Who are you going out with and why didn't you tell me you were seeing someone ".

 I smile and walk to my bedroom, she follow's me in. " His name is Falcon Bright and I meet him yesterday he is really nice ".

" Wow he must be if you are dressing up to go out with him ". I look at the clock on my night stand it's 7pm.

" Okay now you know his name can I now please get dressed he will be here in an hour and I would like to be ready ". She smile's and leave's the room.

Oh great she is going to give him the third degree, I can tell by her smile.

Falcon's pov

I have returned to my own realm, I decide to stretch my wing's again before I change for dinner.

 I run to the cliff and jump off, I shift into my dragon form and fly about in the clear sky. ah this feel's so good to feel so free.

I land on the cliff edge still in my dragon form when I hear. " Fal shift back and tell me where you have been ". I look down and see Tal.

 I shift back in human form. " What's wrong Tal ".

" Where have you been Fal, I came to ask you to a barbque but I couldn't find you ".

 No I wasn't here I was with the most beautiful woman I have ever seen but what I say is. " I was in the human realm ".

" What with this human you have come to like " I nod. What is his problem.

 Well I know what it is but, I want him to say it out loud. " What is your problem Tallon ".

" Your the problem Falcon, you have fallen for a human and we are dragon Lord's for fate's sake ".