chpter eight

Carrie's pov

I'm lying on my bed it's wednesday morning. I'm still thinking about Falcon on monday he showed me his true form.

I can't believe how beautiful he is, his golden scale's shined in the sunlight.

It was only for a few second's but it was enough, he seemed upset at first but then I kissed him.

We sat and talked yesterday about his home and the other dragon Lord's that live in his realm, he also explained it all to me.

That he come's from a different realm, he has to use a portal to get there and then back here.

He is great, he make's me laugh and smile but above all that he is a gentleman and by that I mean like in book's.

He alway's give's me flower's when we meet, he open's door's for me, he even stand's when I get up and when I come back.

I think I'm falling for him but, I will stick to my plan and take it slow with him.

 I dream about him but not as a man as a dragon, In my dream's I'm touching his scale's and he is growling with pleasure as I touch him, he then lift's me on his back and we fly away.

 " Carrie stop daydreaming and get your butt out her and help ". I'm in my room and May is in the lounge sorting out food for this wedding which is to take place next saturday.

 I'm dreading it, as I'm to be maid of honor and I don't want this wedding to go ahead.

I was fitted for my dress about an hour ago, I'm wearing a pink dress, it has a tight fitting bodice with a corset style back and a long straight skirt that end's just above the ankle's.

It a lovely dress it's just a shame it's for the jerk's wedding.

" Carrie come on you are suppose to be helping ". Yeah yeah what ever.

 I get up off the bed and walk to my bedroom door and open it. " I'm coming May ". I turn and look at the clock it's 12:30 pm, Falcon will be here in half an hour.

Yes I'm spenting the afternoon and night with my dragon Lord, I walk into our lounge or should I say bomb site.

 " May what is all of this ". She sigh's and says. " Invite's, menu's, I want to scream ". I laugh and pick up the invite's.

 " I will go through these, you do the menu's ". She nod's and we get to work.

Falcon's pov

Well I have shown Carrie my true self and she told me that I was beautiful she loved the colour of my scale's.

Though she said skin, I told her what we call it and she smiled and touch my cheek with her silky hand.

I can feel in my heart that I love her, she is my mate I feel it in my soul but I promised her we would move at her pace.

As she has had a bad relationship but the only thing I asked was that she let me see her every day.

She agreed to that and I know she is off work this week to help her sister May with her wedding.

She asked me to pick her up at one pm today as she can't stay in the flat when John come's. I noded and left her at her home last night.

I look at the clock , as I'm in my own realm at the moment it's 11:30pm here.

So it must be 12:30pm there, as we are an hour behind the human realm.

 I better get ready, I put on a pair of black pant's and a white shirt, I also pack a bag of clothes as Carrie is staying with me tonight at the beach house as John is staying at her's.