chapter seventeen

Carrie's pov

I'm wide awake and it's only 6am, I'm awake because today Falcon is taking me to his realm.

 I was given the all clear by the Doctor yesterday, I can't wait to see if it is like my dream, I dream of open space's and high mountain's.

Mmm and dragon's of all colour's flying high in the sky, the sun shining of there scale's, lighting the sky like firework's, it sound's great doesn't it.

 I wish Falcon would wake up, so we can go, to hell with it I'm going to try and wake him up.

I start by kissing his cheek, still no movement. I then kiss his neck, nothing damn he is a heavy sleeper.

 I then kiss his chest, still nothing okay I will wake him. I kiss my way down to his abs he jump's awake. " What are you doing ". I laugh .

" Waking you up my Lord ". He yawn's and look's at the clock. " I was awake, I was just enjoying the kisses ". He laugh's and I slap him.

 " Not funny ". He keep's laughing, I suppose in away it was funny but he still need's a butt whooping.

" Why did you pretend to be asleep ". He stop's laughing. " Because, I thought it would be fun to see what you would do ". I shake my head.

" I know you are excited about going, to my realm today ". I nod, I am. I can't help it I really want to see it.

" Come on Falcon get up, let go now ". He smile's and shake's his head.

 " Sweet no one will be up yet ". I sigh and flop back on the bed.

Falcon's pov

Carrie is excited about visiting my realm, I just hope she isn't, to disappointed by what she see's.

 I don't know what she is dreaming about but I don't think it can be what she is going to see, she has just flopped back on the bed.

" We can go in another hour or so ". She sigh's and I laugh. " Sweet, why don't you,  go take a shower ". She look's at me.

 " I don't want a shower yet ". I smile, she is so excited she want's to go now.

" How about we have some breakfast, then we have a shower, by then everyone will be up ".She nod's.

" Why can't we go now ". I smile at her. " Sweet it's just after 6am here, but in my realm it's just after 5am. We don't get up until 6am ".

 She then get's up and put's on, my shirt that was thrown on the floor, last night.

" Come on then, let's get some breakfast ". I get up and put my boxer's on.

I then follow Carrie downstair's, she make's us a coffee, then she start's the toast she alway's look's so hot in my shirt.

 I can't help but watch her.

" Stop staring at my butt ". I laugh, I can't keep my eye's off of her.

 " Your beautiful ". She turn's and smile's at me. " And your a sweet talker ". I watch as she come's to me.

 She then place's the toast on the table, and sit on me. " Okay sweet talking fiance, breakfast is served ".

I love her so much, she is kind, loving, and fun to be around, I'm about to kiss her when, the door bell ring's.

 Carrie get's up and curse's, I look at my watch, who the hell would be calling here at 6:30 am, I get up and follow her to the front door.

When she open's the door, I see John stood there what the hell does it want now.

 " Carrie, I'm sorry for what I did to you but I need to see May ". I walk up behind my love, and she grab's my arm's and wrap's them around her waist, I feel her shaking.

" John, May has gone away, she is getting married in a couple of week's ". He stare's at Carrie's leg's, I growl.

 I can feel the burn, then I feel a sharp pain, oh shit I feel my wing's starting to break through my skin.

I slam the door shut quick, I then turn the lock, before running upstair's and shutting myself in the bedroom as my wing's come out damn that was way to close.

 I hear the door open I turn to see Carrie.

" Fal are you alright ". This is the first time, she has ever shorten my name.

 I wonder if she realise's it, never mind I nearly gave my secret away in from of John. " Yeah I'm okay sweet ".

Carrie's pov

Hell's bell's Falcon nearly lost it, in front of John if he had seen the real Falcon.

God know's what would have happened, I don't want to think about it I watch as he lock's the door and run's upstair's I follow after him.

I find him, in the bedroom stood with his back to me, his gold wing's are out he look's beautiful with his wing's out.

 This is the only second time, I have seen him like this I ask him if he is okay, he says he is but I'm not sure.

" Come on sexy, let's take a shower ". He smile's and point's to his wing's.

" I'm sure we can mange ". I pull him in to the bathroom I turn the shower on and start to unbotton the shirt that I'm wearing.

 He remove's his boxer's and we step in to the water together.

As the water, run's over us I notice that his wing's have disappeared. " How do you that ". He smile's at me.

 " I can control it, most of the time but when I'm upset, I lose control ". Mmm so John must have upset him alot.

We step out of the shower and dry and dress, yes now we are on our way, to his realm.

 I can't wait I'm so excited, we walk to a cliff face and he pull's me through what look's like solid rock, I of course close my eye's .

When I open them, wow it's better then my dream there is load's of open space and house's dotted through out the wood that seem to be on the edge of this wide open field.

 " Fal, I love it ". I kiss him and run forward.

That is when I notice that we are on top of a cliff, and I'm standing on the edge.

 " Careful sweet, there are many hidden danger's in my realm ". I nod my head and he take's my hand and lead's me to safety.

We walk to his house, and he show's me around it I smile. " I love it, I could do alot with this place ". Yes I could do alot with this place, I could turn this dump in to a palace fit for a king.

Falcon's pov

She love's it here and she love's the house, though it look's like a dump at the moment.

 I turn to say something to her when I do, I see her cleaning. " Carrie you don't, have to do that ". She smile's and I shake my head .

" Fal my love, you are no house keeper ". I laugh she is right there but still she is a guest in my realm In my house.

 I start to pick up thing's and she laugh's. " Leave it to me Fal ".

After a few hour's she is done, without my help we then go outside, and as the sun's hit my face. I feel my dragon come to life.

 Before I know what the hell is happening, I'm a dragon unlike myth's we can talk in our true form's.

" Sorry sweet ". I bow my head, she smile's. " Don't be, my heart ". I look at her and she place her hand on my face.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD