chapter sixteen

Carrie's pov

Falcon has just got down on one knee in front of me, what the hell is he doing.

 I should also say it's really hard to see at the moment as the only light in the kitchen is candle light and the moon which by the way is still on the rise.

Then he appear's to be opening something that's when I see this big and I do mean big red rock he then says. " Carrie Light will you do me the honor of being my wife ". Oh my god, he is asking me to marry him.

Oh my god, oh my god what do I say. " Come on girl give him an answer he is waiting ".Great I'm taking to myself again.

 " Falcon I love you ". My head is spinning, that is not an answer to his question. " Take a deep breathe and give him an answer ". I say to myself.

I take a deep breathe like the voice in my head says. " Yes Falcon, I will marry you ".

He get's up and lift's me out of the chair and swing's me around, before he place's me gentle on the work top he then kisses me. " Thank you Carrie ".

" I should be thanking you ". He smile's and place's the red rock on my left ring finger. " What sort of stone is this ". It look's really expensive. " It's call a firestone diamond ".

Wow it's so beautiful, the diamond is oval in shape it's about an inch wide and I mean all the way around and it a blood red colour but it has a small hint of yellow in the centre.

Falcon's pov

I can't believe it she said yes, I was a bit worried she seemed to be taken a long time to answer me.

 I thought she was going to say no or she needed time to think but she said yes.

I lift her out of the chair and swing her around then I place her on the counter so I can kiss her and she kisses me back.

 " Thank you Carrie ". She smile's and says. " I should be thanking you ". I smile and place the firestone diamond on her left ring finger, she look's at it.

 " What sort of stone is this ". I look at the ring on her finger and smile.

" It's called a firestone diamond ". It's called that because the diamond is blood red but, in the centre of the diamond is a yellow glow.

 I also have the dragon stone now as I have said before this is a rare diamond and it's mine.

The diamond is the about three inches long and the same wide it's shaped like a tear drop and inside is the breath and fire of the first golden dragon.

 I remove the box from my pocket and look at Carrie this is more nerve racking than asking her to marry me.

I will explain, this diamond is a sign of a dragon's heart, it's a sign of eternal lov , eternal life.

The golden dragon's have been giving this diamond to there mate's for thousand's of year's, now it's my turn. I just hope she like's it.

I open the box and present it to her. " Carrie this is a rare diamond, it has been passed from one golden dragon to the next ". She look's at the diamond and her eye's widen.

 "  Falcon I can't take that, it look's to expensive ".I smile.

 " It's a sign of love ". She smile's and remove's the other diamond pendent that I gave her when I tried to get her back and it worked.

 I remove the dragon stone from the velvet bed and place it around her neck I watch as she touches the pendent with her left hand.

I do the clasp up and stand in front of her, she wrap's her leg's around my waist and draw's me close to her.