chapter twenty two

Falcon's pov

I'm over the moon, I'm going to have a son, Carrie and our son are fine and doing well.

 I just hope this will get the council off of our back's as the baby will be a golden dragon.

I need to see the Doctor, out so I have told Carrie to stay on the bed and rest.

As I get to the door with Shadowstorm she, turn's and says. " Falcon you need to bond, with Carrie once more to be safe ".

I know what she is telling me, that our bond is not complete, I already knew that.

 As my heart keep's slowing down and then returning to normal, I can't tell Carrie that not yet she is so happy that we are together again.

I then nod to Shadowstorm, that I got the message she leave's and I go in to the lounge and sit with my head in my hand's.

Why did this have to happen, I know why it's because I was a jerk, and now we are both paying for it.

As I sit here on the sofa, I'm suddenly aware that there is someone else in the room with me.

 I look up to see Carrie. " Hello Sweet, are you okay ". She doesn't speak she just pushes me back on the sofa she then put's her hand over my heart.

I can't stand to see the look of pain on her face. " Sweet I'm fine, the Doctor say's i'll be ............ ". She put's her hand over my mouth.

 " Don't lie to me Fal, I heard Shadowstorm ". Oh she heard that's great .

" You know what we have to do, don't you ". She nod's and kisses me. I then feel her hand's travel down my body.

Carrie's pov

I heard Shadowstorm, tell Falcon we need to bond again as he is not completely healed.

He had her lie in front of me, by saying he was going to be okay, so I wouldn't know that he was really ill.

I want to be cross at him but I just can't be I love him and this is partly my fault if I hadn't lost my temper with him.

We wouldn't be here now worrying weather he is going to live or die.

I go downstair's and find him, sat on the sofa with his head burried in his hand's.

 I push him back and straddle his leg's he talk's and I stop him by kissing him I then move my hand's down his chest.

He move's as I do this, so I move my hand's lower, and run them over his abs he growl's as I do this.

 I then move one hand down lower and grab his manhood, he jump's and moan's.

I smile and kiss down his neck I find the place where, I marked him only a few hour's before and mark him again.

 He moan's and arches under me as I bond us again but, this this I think I bit to hard as I can taste blood.

I move back and see blood. " Falcon, I have drawn blood ". He move's his hand from my leg and place's over his neck.

 When he bring's his hand down, we can both see the blood. " It's okay, it's only a little bit ".

I don't know why that happened I feel so guilty I go to move off of him but, he hold's me down.

 " Carrie it's okay, honest ". He then nuzzle's in to my neck, I arch as I feel him bite my neck mmm that is going to be a big love bite.

I feel his warm, no hot breathe on my neck his dragon is marking me to, mmm he feel's so warm.

 I then feel something soft and silky brush my arm I open my eye's which I closed as he bite me and I see his wing's are wrapped around me.

I smile and hold Falcon to me as he finishes marking me. I then run my hand's over his wing's I also whisper.

 " My dragon, my Falcon ". I feel him smile againest my skin as he kisses my neck.

" Falcon make love to me ". He carries me bridely stlye upstair's and lie's me on the bed.

 " Carrie are you alright ". I know what he mean's. " I'm fine, I now belong to you and the dragon you ". He smile's .

We both undress and then, I feel his manhood move in to me oh god this feel's good and it's just like my dream.

Well apart from I'm on the bed not on the cliff but his wing's are still wrapped around me.

Falcon's pov

We have just made love again and, I feel stronger than ever we are lying here on the bed together.

 Carrie is asleep in my arm's and wing's, I'm just about to sleep when, I hear a knock on my door. I get up carefully and look out the window.

I see Phoenix and May. " Hi ". They both look up and May says. " Falcon your alright ". I nod and shh them.

 I go down and open the door, I let them in and May hug's me or should I squeeze's me. " Carrie saved you, I knew she would so when's the wedding ".

" May, yes Carrie did save me but were not getting married yet ". She look's upset by this.

 I then hear. " May, what are you doing here ". I see Carrie is in my shirt again.

 " I came to see if Falcon, was okay and to see when the wedding is ".

I look at Carrie. " It's okay sweet, I told her it's not yet ". She look's at me and then May and Phoenix.

 " The wedding is tomorrow ". I look at her and she smile's, I'm at a loss for word's, I wasn't expecting that.

" Carrie are you sure ". She nod's. " Yes I'm not losing you again ". I lift her in my arm's and swing her around.

 we kiss and she laugh's I go and get a bottle of wine and pour glasses, and then we raise a toast.

Well Phoenix's does. " To Carrie and Falcon ". We all raise our glasses and then take a drink.

Well tomorrow, I marry my one and only love.

Hope you enjoy, luv you all XD