chapter fourteen

Carrie's pov

I'm awake well sort of let me explain I have eye's closed, I'm not ready to face May or Falcon.

He just got me so mad I told May what they really are, mind you that's the last thing I remember until I woke up here in the hospital.

I know that I can open my eye's now as Falcon is asleep he is holding my hand.

 I only remember bit's of what happened, I don't know why I was mad at Falcon but I was.

 I'm hoping the Doctor can tell me what's wrong with me.

I look at Falcon he look's so tired and pale, he look's as if he has been here for day's that make's me wonder how long I have been here.

 I touch the palm of his hand with my finger's he start to stir awake, I close my eye's again quickly.

" Carrie are you awake, please sweet wake up I need you ". I can't bear to hear him in pain, here goes.

 I flutter my eye's open. " Sweet your awake, how do you feel ". I smile. " I'm okay I think, what happened ".

" Carrie, John beat you harder than we thought, you blacked out you have been ill for awhile ". What the hell does that mean.

 " How long, please tell me ". He look's at the door. " A week and half Carrie ". What the hell happen to me.

" Tell me what happened to me please Falcon, I'm so confused and I don't like it ". He then tell's me all about what happened with John.

He also tell's me the fact that he left me with swelling to my brain and spine and the blood in my stomach but my stomach is fine and the swell has gone.

That doesn't explain why I can't remember alot of thing's, it's so frustrating.

Falcon's pov

I have been sat here in this chair beside Carrie's bed in the hospital for eight day's waiting for her to wake up for safety Phoenix has taken May to our realm.

She seem's happy enough there with Phoenix, she has also made friend's with Tallon and Sara.

I want Carrie to come to my realm, so I can show her all the wonder's that we hold.

 I can even show her the dragon stone, which is mine it's a rare diamond that contain's the fire of the first golden dragon.

I miss her so much, my heart ache's with the need to see her smile and that row we had seem's so stupid now.

Of course she not ashamed of me it was a stupid thing to say to her, if I hadn't said it she wouldn't be here now.

I close my eye's it's just after 2 am and as I close my eye's I feel her finger's move in my hand, I open my eye's to see her's close.

She open's her eye's after I ask her to and I tell her how long she has been in here and how she ended up here.

She look's at me confused. " Carrie you have suffered some memory loss but you should get it back in time ". She nod's. " Can you tell me what you remember ". She nod's.

" I know you are a shape shifter, a golden dragon ". I nod well she remember's something's.

 " And I was angry with you over something and I told May what you are ". She doesn't remember why she was angry with me.

" It doen't matter why, it was all my fault ". She look's at me. " Tell me why ". I shake my head.

 " Tell me Falcon ". I nod my head and take a deep breath. " I ask you if you were ashamed of what I am ".