chapter six

Falcon pov

I open my eye's as I have a pain in my neck and I do mean a pain in my neck.

 As I rub my neck I look around me and then last night come's back to me.

 Carrie stayed with me last night, I was a gentleman and gave her the room and I slept on the sofa.

I get up and stretch and twist I then walk to the bedroom door and peek a look inside she is still alseep.

 Then I go back to the lounge, I have stayed here before so I alway's keep the penthouse suite open in case I ever decide to stay again.

Well it came in handy last night, oh and today we are going shopping for some thing's for my new home.

 Yes I know it's sunday but, there will be some place's open for me to get what I need.

If you are wondering about money, well as a dragon Lord and of course a paranormal we are loaded, rich.

It's not good being rich trust me, you are a magnet for the type of girl even in my own realm you will find those female's that only want your money and not you.

 Now that I'm at full strength and full power, I've also reached maturity as fully grown dragon.

I have been hit on by alot of female's as a young dragon, now that I'm older and wiser.

 I have become less interested in one night stand's and more interested in settling down and starting a family.

 Yes I know that I'm only twenty one but this is the age that we settle down and start a family plus we don't age.

Carrie's pov

I open my eye's slowly and that is when I realise, that this isn't my room at home.

Oh shit I stayed the night at Falcon's hotel, with Falcon I check no I didnt sleep with him he must have taken the sofa in the lounge.

I get up and see that, I must have slept in my underwear last night. I look around the room and find a dressing gown.

 I pull it on and then do it up before I walk into the lounge to find Falcon, there is no sign of him I then walk to the balcony.

I'm looking at the view which I have to say is not as nice as the view  from the house.

 This view is just of the town, where as the view from the house is over the ocean and beach.

 I suddenly feel a pair of arm's wrap around my waist, I smile.

" Moring Falcon ". I can feel his warm breath on the back of my neck as he breathe's in and out.

 " Morning Carrie did you sleep well ". I nod my head. " Yes thank you Falcon, did you sleep ok ". His breath is warming my neck and this dressing gown is doing nothing to stop the heat of his body.

 " I slept fine thanks, do you want some  breakfast ". I nod.

He move's away from me and I shiver, I suddenly feel cold when his body is gone from mine.

 I can't think like this I tell myself mentally. " Stop it Carrie you can't think of him as anything more than a friend ".

 I walk back into the lounge and smile at him as I do I see he is on the phone that is when I notice he is wearing boxer short's and nothing else.

He smile's at me as I look at him, god I can't believe he has just caught me checking him out but I can't help it he is so sexy.

He has the body of a god he tell's me that breakfast will be here in twenty minute's he then put's the tv on, I decide to go get my book, which is in my bag.