chapter twenty

Carrie's pov

Falcon has just shouted. " Carrie your pregnant ". I just stand there as he walk's away.

 May come's to me and hold's me, I find myself crying on her shoulder.

I don't know why I just feel the need to cry. " May why, how does he know ".

" Carrie sweetheart a male dragon can sense when his mate is pregnant, plus he has marked you ". I lift my head and look at her.

 " So, what if I am pregnant what's wrong with that ". She shake's her head.

" Carrie, he has to produce an heir as he is the last golden dragon ".

I'm about to open my mouth when Tallon says. " It has to be a pure dragon ". I start to cry again.

 I run from this huge room, where everyone is looking at me.

I don't know where I'm going but I need to get away. I run down this path and the next thing I know.

 I'm down by the beach as I look around I see I'm back in the human realm.

I run to the beach house, I open the door and lock it behind me. If you are wonder how I got in, I have a key.

 I then run upstair's and jump in to the shower, as I sit in bath with water running over I begin to cry again.

 I then run a hand over my tummy. " I will alway love you baby bump ".

I then hear my phone ring, I ignore it and finish my shower. I then dry and dress then I go lie on the bed and close my eye's. I can only hope sleep will come.

Falcon's pov

I could have handled that better, I shouldn't have shouted at her like that and  especially not in front of the entire Dragon kingdom.

It's not her fault, it's mine I'm the one that marked her and got her pregnant and what do I do, take my temper out on her.

I walk back to the great hall I look around but I see no sign of Carrie. I walk over to May.

" Where is Carrie ". She look's at me. " She ran out of here crying I don't know where, she went ". I look around and see Tallon.

" Tallon do you know where Carrie went ". He nod's. " she run to the path ".

 If she followed it all the way down she would have gone back to her realm.

I ask May if I can borrow her phone, she lend's it to me. I find Carrie's number and ring it she wont answer the phone.

Hell I hope she is okay. " May she wont pick up ".

" I will keep trying ". I nod and exit the room, I head to the path. " Fal mate, you can't go at the moment you are to unstable ". I turn to look at Tallon. " I have to go to her ".

" Wait until it's dark, then go Fal we will keep trying to ring her ". I nod.

 I change in to my dragon and fly around for a few minute's, I land and come face to face with Hawk.

We both shift back and he says. " So your mate is human and pregnant ". I nod.

 " I didn't mean for it to happen, it's just that ". He hold's his hand up. " I know, Falcon we all go through it ".

I look at the ground. " I'm sorry ". He laugh's, I look up at him. " Don't be Falcon, it happen's to us all ". I nod and he walk's with me back to my house.

 Where we sit and talk until dark he is one of the elder's. He was also a good friend to my parent's. I'm close to Hawk as he raised me as one of his own.

Carrie's pov

I open my eye's and see everything is dark, I look around me and see that the clock says it's 10:30pm.

I sit up and stretch before I throw the cover's off me, then I get up and walk to the door.

 I open it and go to the bathroom to brush my hair.

After that is done I head downstair's and make myself something to eat.

As I am making cheese on toast, I hear a knock at the door. I hope it's Tim or John, I feel like shouting at someone.

I remove my cheese on toast from the grill and head to the front door, once there I unlock the door, before I open it.

 " What hell do you want now ". I look and see Falcon, I slam the door shut. I then againest the door.

 " What do you want Falcon ". I hear him sigh. " Please Carrie, open the door, I'm so sorry I over reacted "

 I don't want his sorry I want to be left alone to have my baby.

" Just leave me alone, to have my baby in peace ". He bang's the door.

 " Carrie it's my baby too ". He has a funny way of showing he care's about our baby. " No Falcon it's mine ".

I walk away from the door and go in to the kitchen and sit at the table and cry again.

 I then grab my phone and I'm about to phone May when I suddenly feel a pair of arm's wrap around me.

I look over my shoulder and see Falcon, I pull away and slap him across the face.

 " Don't touch me, get out ". He look's at me. " Carrie please, this is stupid ". I turn my back on him and walk away from him.

" Carrie you can't do this ". I stop and turn. " I can and, I am goodbye Falcon ". With that I walk away from him.

 I know what you are thinking, so don't say it please this hurt enough as it is.

I remove my ring and necklace and place them on the side, I then get dressed and pack my clothes.

 I then walk down stair's, Falcon is still here. " Carrie, please I need you ".

" Well I don't need you ". I leave the house and run to town where.

 I book myself a room for the two night's. Once I'm in my room, I sit and cry.

Falcon's pov

She has walked out on me, I walk upstair's and find the pendent and ring I have, given her on the nightstand.

As I pick up the ring I feel a pain in my chest. It hurt's like hell, I place the ring and pendent in my pocket.

I then leave the beach house and go back to my realm. I enter my house and the pain come's back stronger in my chest.

I go up to my bed and lie down, as I lie down on my bed I feel my tear's fall.

 I have lost my mate, she is all the matter's to me and I have lost her and it's all my fault.

I cry until, I can cry no more, the next thing I know there is a knock on my door. I try to get up but I can't I'm to weak.

I shout. " WHO IS IT ". The next thing I know Tallon is in my room with the Doctor.

" Fal can you sit up ". I shake my head, the Doctor check's me over and then says.

Carrie's pov

I have just woke up I think, I also think I cried myself to sleep. I get up and stretch and get dressed, I then go down and have breakfast.

I eat my breakfast and then, I go back up to lie down, as I reach my room I have to run to the en-suite bathroom and am sick again okay breakfast was a bad idea.

I come out after washing my mouth out and brushing my teeth to hear my phone ring.

 I pick it up and say. " Hello May ". When she speak's, she sound's upset " Carrie, what has happened ".

Falcon must be there, back in his realm. " I have left Falcon why ". I can hear her sobbing.

What the hell is going on. " May what is going on ".

" Falcon is dying ". I fall on to the bed with tear's in my eye's and streaming down my cheek's.

 " What did you say ". She choke's out again. " Falcon is dying ".

I scream. " NNNNOOOO ".

hope you enjoy, luv you all XD