chapter seven

Carrie's pov

It has been two week's since I walked out on Falcon leaving him and four day's of happiness behind me.

I feel so let down by him and myself for letting him get so close to me. I should never have let my guard down this is all my fault.

He has tried to contact me, well sort of he has had flower's and chocolate's sent to me at work.

I gave the chocolate's to Mrs Small and the flower's well I either resold them at work or I sent them back to him.

Mrs Small has given me this week off  so I can help May sort out her wedding stuff she is marrying the jerk in two week's.

 I would like to try and talk her out of it but she is so in love with him, I don't know why I hate him all he is, he is after all a player but she won't be told.

Anyway I'm sat on the sofa waiting for my sister to come of her bedroom as she want's to know what I think of her dress.

The dress maker is in there as well the jerk had one made for her. I hear a knock on the door.

 " Carrie get the door will you, it might be my new shoe's ". I sigh.

" Yeah okay ". I pull myself out of my seat and walk to the door. I open it and come face to face with a man in a suit.

 " Hello can I help you ". He smile's at me. " I hope so I'm looking for Miss Carrie Light ". I stare at him. " I'm Carrie Light ".

He nod's and hand's me a medium size black velvet box and a card, he smile's again and then leave's.

 I then close the door and stare at the box in my hand, I pull the card from under the ribbon and read.

 " Carrie, I'm sorry that I hurt you please give me a chance love Falcon ".

I can feel the hot pickley tear's in my eye's, I will not give in and cry. I then open the box and see a hugh tear drop shape diamond with a rose gold chain and a rose gold dragon.

This must have cost him load's, I then her May. " Wow someone love's you ".

I turn and look at her, she take's the card and read's it. " What happened ". She know's about what Tim did to me. " He lied to me ".

" How and what about ". I can't tell her that he is a shape shifter, no she would think I was mad.

" He didn't tell me he was a Lord ". She look's at the diamond and then back to me.

 " Is that all, do you like him ". I nod, I do like him, he make's me feel special and he treat's me like a Lady.

" The thing is he is twenty one and I'm not sure what to do, you know after what happened with Tim ". May shake's her head.

 " You think to much follow your heart and follow your dream's ". I smile, as mum used to say that to us all the time.

" May I still don't know what to do ". She smile's. " Yes you do, so go change and go see him ". I hug my sister and that's when I notice her dress.

It's a cream colour, the bodice is covered in white pearl's and it is sleeveless, it also has a long flowing skirt.

" May you look so beautiful ". She smile's. " Thank you Carrie, now go get your guy ". I kiss her and run to the bedroom to change out of my short's and t-shirt in to my demin mini skirt and a white top.

 I also put on the diamond dragon pendent, he has sent me.

Falcon's pov

It's been two week's since Carrie walked out on me, I feel like my heart has been riped out of me.