Who Even Gives A Flying Fuck

Chapter 16

"Clary! Time for school!" I hear my mum shout from down the stairs and I groan.
"Yeah okay!" I shout back,giving myself a minute to open my eyes and remember,school. I roll my eyes and sit up,rubbing my tired eyes and yawning. I check my phone. 8:00am. Oh the joy, I must've missed my alarm that went off at 7:30am,great now I'm gonna have to rush.
I grab a few pieces of clothing from my wardrobe, black high waisted skinny jeans, black Jack Daniels top and a red flannel. I also grab a pair of socks and my shoes and throw them on. I also prefer to roll up the sleeves on my flannels, I don't know why to ne honest. As I'm finally dressed and look for my hair brush and find it on my dresser. Tugging the brush through my hair, I tie it up in a high ponytail, sticking a couple of pins in to hold my fringe back and pulling a bit of hair out at the sides in front of my ears as it looks better. I grab my eyeliner, doing a quick layer of black on my waterline. I then put on some black eyeshadow all over my eyelids and a little under my eyes, black is good right? And my makeup legit takes about two minutes so yeah. Mascara on and I do the obvious shit like teeth,spray, my bracelets and all that crap,running down the stairs with my bag,phone and earphones,meeting my mum, also kinda pissed I never got a chance to check my phone on the wifi.
"Hey." I say to her.
"Didn't hear your alarm again?" She replies in a tired voice.
"My alarm is a piece of shit and doesn't wake me."
"Or you're just a too deep of a sleeper haha."
"I DIDN'T EVEN GET TEA OR GET TO CHECK SHIT ON MY PHONE HOW SAD IS THAT."
"So sad now get out if you want to get in on time." My mum says jokingly.
"Okay Mom."
"Mom?"
"I'm embracing the American."
"I can tell."
"Okay byeee." I say as she comes over and gives me a kiss on the head.
"Love you." She says
"Love you too mom." This is basically what happens every morning because for all I know it could be the last time she'll here it.
I open the door and leave, plugging in my earphones and choosing a song.
I shuffle my music and internally "yes" as Throne by Bring Me The Horizon comes on.

(A/n okay just so y'all know,let's just say this is 2015 and crap coz it's easier but bands and crap like BMTH exist by Pierce The Veil are as real as my boyfriend #sadlife,meaning they don't exist XD okay, HOPEFULLY THIS ISNT CONFUSING, CONTINUING.)

I walk to the beat, feeling awesome as I walk, certain songs do that and I feel like a freaking awesome muthafucka(I know I'm not but just shhh.) I walk along the main road towards the school, a pang of disappointment as I search for Vic and can't see him because I know he walks on this road too. I decide to check my messege and oh oops.

>Wanna walk go school with me? 7:30am
-
>Dude 7:50am
-
>YOU'RE SLEEPING ARENT YOU, WAKE UP 7:55am
-
>OKAY IM LEAVING BECAUSE IMA BE LATE OKAY #sadness 8:00am

(a/n this is literally me and my best friend Smash XD (I'm Clary and she's Vic when it comes with meeting up and crap oops @tragican READ HER SHIT ALSO OKAY EVEN THO SHE HASNT PROPERLY UPDATED IN SO LONG-Yes smash FREAKING UPDATE.)

Oooops
I start typing to messege back
>SORRY I WAS ALSEEP 8:20am
DON'T HATE ME OKAY 8:21am

I don't get any response and I shrugg, putting my phone back in my pocket. Eventually I arrive at the school,mentally cursing as I see a big ass group of students in a circle around two people But I can't see who. I hear someone crying out in pain and I recognise Vic's voice and I run over, shoving people out of the way and seeing who it is.
It's Aaron, towering over Vic as he kicks him in the gut and Vic cries out in pain again.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM." I shout as I run into the circle and stand in front of Aaron.
"Oh look it's Vic's little girlfriend, getting saved by a girl from again Vic?" He says mocking him and grinning.
"Clary..get away from him." I hear Vic struggle to say.
I glare at Aaron and turn around, grabbing Vic's arm and pulling him up. He winces and I look back go glare at Aaron again who shruggs. I wrap my arm around Vic's waist holding him up and turn around.
"Oh what a little cute couple yous two are! Too bad your boyfriend a little gay fag is too much of a pussy and a little bitch, you may as well be lesbian dating him." I glare at him going to speak.
"You know what Aaron? Who even gives a fuck, seriously who even gives a flying fuck about what the fuck you say, what the fuck is wrong with being lesbian? I sure as hell know I am not into girls and even if I was,would it even matter? I'm pretty sure if I was gonna do shit with some girl you'd be front row to watch the "action" but you use lesbian as an insult? Wow lame, and using gay and fag as an insult too? Wow guess what, GAY MARRIGE IS LEGAL IN THE US, ITS 2015, GET A BETTER INSULT DAMMIT. I also bet underneath all that "hard lad" shit you portray yourself as, you are a little pussy yourself, And with the amount of girls who sit on your face,also showing you're a complete fuckboy, you are a pussy because remember that thrase, 'You are what you eat?' Yeah you're a pussy dude and you know it's okay, there's many others like you, you are not alone." I say sarcasticly and people look at me with damn expressions coz I totally rekt Aaron. Aaron looks at me and glares at me hardly, his teeth and fists clenched.
"You can't say that to me you fucking bitch."
"Actually I just did."
"You're gonna burn in hell you stupid whore."
"Haha says the one WHO FUCKED HIS COUSIN THREE YEARS AGO COZ SHE HAD GOOD TITS." I can see Aaron go red quickly and he try to regain himself.
"Wait how the fuck do you know that slut." People look at him with wtf expressions and before he has a chance to try to deny it I speak.
"I have my ways." And I smile at him sweetly, blowing him a kiss." And to all of yous," I say to the crowd of students around us, "Yous could just sit here and watch as someone got beat up for doing nothing? And none of yous have the decency to help him because yous are a probably scared shitless of that lump of crap? Come on I just fucking sassed him for fucks sake." I say shaking my head and glaring at them all but none speak. "Let's go." I murmur to Vic."Move." I say to a part of the crowd and they move without saying a word, letting me and Vic past. Vic bends down and grabs what must be his bag and I take it off him, carrying it. As soon and me and Vic are out of the circle I immediately hear the group of students talking loudly about what just happened and I smirk. He hobbles into the school with me, my arm still around his waist and his arm around my neck. And I just realise, Damn I burned that son of a bitch. And I smirk to myself, feeling awesome, I know there's going to be consequences but I don't even care right now. Vic is my main priority. When we get into the school Vic starts laughing and I look at him raising my eyebrow.
"That was awesome Clary I swear I never saw him look like that before and he looked like, well a big headed jock who got owned by a girl a head smaller than him. I so wish I had a camera to capture that moment it was awesome, You're awesome. "
"Haha aw thanks but like I did what I had to do and besides you're like my best friend, I'm not gonna let something like that happen to you like that useless group of students and once I get mad, I will the sass the shit outta that person."
"Thanks, I wish I had as much confidence as you, you just like don't even give a damn and it's awesome."
"Haha no need to thank me."