Congradu-fucking-lations.

Chapter 6

(sorry I have not updated in ageeessss)

Vic's P.O.V

After the incident with Mike I walk slowly to school,avoiding the cracks on the path whilst I listen to some good screamo full blast in my earphones,I know people can hear it but I really don't give a fuck,some person gives me a weird(like a wtf you listening to dude and a look of sympathy) look because of the music and the bruises of my face and I look back in a way like:

'yeah,you hear my music? Congradu-fucking-lations and I ain't need your sympathy.'(Dat sass)

And I smirk after.

I see the brown brick building of that hellhole they call a school and sigh.

I hate that place so much. Mainly because of all the asses who go there.I drag my feet towards the lame grey bars of the entrance and as soon as people spot me I can see them whisper in their friends ears and students murmur and point and all that shit.I soon become really self-concious about all the bruises and stuff and that leads to me getting anxious,pulling my sleeves done a little more,hiding my face and making no eye contact with anyone.

I roll my eyes.Once again I'm the talk of the school,I don't like it.Too much attention makes me even more anxious like please stahap looking at me.

Some random dude comes up behind me and slaps me in the back.

"Nice thinking dude,you gave that prick a good shiner." And he laughs

"Uhm yeah I guess." I reply without looking at him and he goes back to his friends.

Okay then.

When I go to form class I am greeted with my lovely class mates.A couple roll their eyes at me probably thinking that I'm trying to be cool and want all the attention cause yeah I'm a 'emo fag attention seeker' ugh.

Clary's P.O.V

Form class sucks.I haven't talked to anyone in it yet and I'm not planning to.Everyone is either the usual high school jocks,maths addicts,druggies or the douche bag girls with hundreds of different brands of makeup on their face ugh.

I sit down in my chair ignoring the fact that I feel super awkward and uncomfortable right now.One of the barbies bents over on some dudes desk,clearly flaunting her body and stuff.Long strawberry blonde hair in perfect loose curls,small nose,long legs obviously tanned bronze,orange coloured skirt that is rolled up wayy too much,perfectly clean black heals etc.I roll my eyes.I wonder if there is like any school in the entire world without girls like these?

I bring out my phone and stick my earbuds in,tapping the beat on my desk with my fingers.Wow funnnn is such an understatement for what this class is.

I can see that she Is obviously flirting with the dude at the desk.She looks round and spots me,says something to the dude and stops leaning on his desk.

She's obviously gonna come over to me and say some bullshit to me,yay.I roll my eyes once again and turn my music up even more and hope when she comes over I don't have to bother talking to her cause I can't be assed using the energy.Soon I feel her presence of her beside me and look round to see her standing there and her mouth moves but all I can hear is music.I point to my earbuds and shrug.Yeah bitch I ain't taking my earbuds out for you.I look stright ahead again and suddenly my earbuds are ripped outta my ears and the music stops.I look round at her.

Bitch.I will rip out your throat.

"Oh hey I didn't think you heard me."She says in a sweet voice. I raise my eyebrow at her.

"Yeah and?"

"Oh I just wanted to talk to you."

"What's that about now."I reply in a sarcastic tone.

"Things."

"Maybe you could make 'things' a little more specific eh?"

"Aaron."

"Yeah what about that dick?"

"He isn't a dick."

"Oh really now why's that?"

"He's my boyfriend."

"Haha he ain't got good taste then,no offence intended."

"Wtf would you know about me?"

"That your boyfriend isn't in and that means you flirt with other dudes?"

"I wasn't flirting."

"Try to convince that to Jesus."

"Smart ass."

"Daz meh."She rolls her eyes obviously getting pissed."Look I ain't tryna start anything with you,what do you want."

"He told me that after one of your classes you saw him and you tried to convince him to go out with you,and that you said you'd do anything to be his girlfriend like anything if you know what I mean.Kinda slutty of you Clary."

"What the fuck?"

"It is the truth though,everyone in this whole school knows it.Haha, I find it pathetic that you would literally let him fuck you just so you could go out with him."She replies,looking at her perfectly manicured nails and I just realise that the class has become seriously quiet.I shake my head and stand up.

"What the fuck is he talking about?! He's a lying bastard,I ain't a fucking skank.He's the one who saw me after class whilst I was getting my books and he's the one who said shit to me,saying he wanted me to be his girlfriend and stuff,he freaking held me against a locker for fucks sake!"I know I'm almost shouting but I don't care.She laughs and looks me in the eye.

"Try convincing that to Jesus honey."She smirks and walks off.

I sit back down in my desk and put my head in my hands.

Fuck.my.life.