They ain't ugly shallow cunts like you

Chapter 12

Vic's P.O.V

Hometime finally.
Me and Clary talk at the lockers,shoving unwanted school books in the boring,grey things.
"So how do you get home from school?"She asks.
"Oh I walk."
"Oh same here,which way do you walk?"
"Out the front,through the town and up the main road."She closes her locker and turns around to face me
"Dude me too? How come I've never seen you walking?"She asks.
"I don't know probably because we leave at different times?"
"No idea haha."We shrugg and also close my locker,swinging my back around to its normal position,one strap on my shoulder.
"Do you walk home alone?"
"Yeah,how about you?"
"Most the the times,my younger brother Mike walks with his friends and he doesn't bother using his locker much so he gets home earlier than me most times."
"Oh cool?"
"Meh it depends.Wanna walk with me?"
"Sure haha."
"Okay let's go."
We walk out of the school gates and are greeted by some annoying students who say shit about us and one throws a bottle of water at Clary's back. It his her and she turns around and pick it up and grabs it.
"You."She says pointing to a dude in the group
"What about me?"
"You threw this at me."
"Yeah and? What you gonna do about it th-ot."
"You know what I'll do?"She starts walking towards him slowly. "I'll get this bottle...and I'll shove it so far up your fucking ass it comes back up to your mouth."
"Because you're into that kinda stuff."
"Bro I am into bands and band members and let me tell you,you ain't one of them,at least they ain't ugly shallow cunts like you,now if you will...take your little bottle of transparent semen from your retarded dick and please,choke on it." She says shoving the bottle into his hands,smiling,blowing a kiss to him and turning away from him and walking back towards me.
We start walking again and the group are out of earshot I smirk and look at her.
"Sass queen."
"Haha I appreciate the compliment but that my friend is Gerard Way, I on the other hand is just faboolus."
"Haha okay then faboolus dudette."
We walk for a little while,talking about random school shit,our legs walking in synch.
"Can I ask a question?"
"You already have."
"Fine two then?"
"Yeah...yeah you used up your two questions there mate."
I roll my eyes and smile.
"Smartass eh?"
"You could say that." She replies smirking.
"Why did you actually move here? From ireland I mean."
"Because well I don't know. It was my mum's idea. She was too tired of the memories I guess."
"Memories? Of what?"
"My dad and brother."
"Oh what happened...?"
"Car accident."
"Oh...I'm sorry..."
"Don't be,you didn't do anything wrong and you certainly didn't cause it to happen. I just blame them stupid fucking teenagers drinking and driving.So fucking stupid."She says madly,kicking at a stone on the path onto the road.
"I'm sorry..." I apologise again,sticking my hands into my jean pockets.
"I said not to be sorry."
"But I am."
"There's no need to be sorry,I'll be fine,my mum will be fine sometime."She replies looking at me.

(a/n okay just saying the stuff I write after this will hopefully be okay XD As it is like 3:08am here haha anywayyyy...)

I fistbump Clary as she leaves to walk to her house and say bye. I continue walking down to my house which is relatively close to hers. We had just talked about random shit and messed around a bit. As soon as I walk in the door of my house my phone automaticly starts dinging with notifications mainly from instagram and kik. I wonder why so many? I open my kik app and find that Clary has spammed me.
>Yooo
>Vic get your ass online
>Hurry your ass up
>Come on Vic I'm waiting
>BRUH COME ON
>VICTURRR
>VICTURR PLS
>LITTLE VICTURR HURRYYYY
>BRUH
>DUDE
>V
>I
>C
>T
>O
>R
>BRO ITS IMPORTANT

WHY SO MANY MESSEGES

I  roll my eyes and laugh,throwing my bag below the stairs whilst sitting on them to reply.

>DUDE WTF WILL ALL THE MESSEGES
>OH HELLO THERE,ITS ABOUT TIME
>WELL I HAD TO WALK DIDNT I
>COULDVE RAN.
>NUUU
>LOL OKAY
>OKAY WHATS SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU HAVE TO TELL ME
>Oh nothing I just got super bored.
>Really...?
>Yup
>You douche canoe
>Your douche canoe ;)
>haha wtf?
>Ikr it sounds so weird im sorry I had to XD
>you're a weirdo
>not gonna disagree to that.
>Haha so what's up?
>Just telling my cat that my leg is not cat food.Hbu?XD
>Going to make tea haha
>OMG TEA IS LIKE MY BAE FOR LIFE.
>Wow
>It's the only bae I'll have haha
>Same dude same dude...