The meeting

"Olivia come downstairs!" My uncle yelled.

"Coming!" Im not a normal girl, that's because I'm a werewolf and I'm also telepathic, which is a pain in the ass.

I stopped in front of my uncle who has dark brown eyes and light green eyes, he's 6'1 and is the alpha of the pack.

"Yes?"

"I'm having alpha Nickoli come over for dinner tonight, we will be talking about joining our to packs together. I also want u to be on your best behavior. Do you understand me?"

"Yes uncle. I'll have my dinner in my room. I'm not going to be eating with him."

"No you are going to eat with us. It's going to be the family, that includes you."

"Why?? You know my wolf hates feeling other people's power. Especially when it's an alpha like him."

"Well your wolf will just have to get used to it."

"Fine!! I'll eat with you guys."
I stomped off to my room. The reason my wolf doesn't like the power is because I'm a blood wolf. Which means my wolf is a guy not girl and the only people that know this is my pack, but the worst part is that my wolf is an ancient alpha and he hates any other alpha that try's to tell us what to do and he is extremely protective over me.

I sat in my room for awhile staring up at the ceiling thinking and talking to my wolf.
"Hey somboria, why am I like this?"
" like what?"
"You know, like this. Like I need the power?"
"Oh that. Well it's just one of those things that comes with being a blood wolf."
"Oh, ok. Do ever think we will find our mate?"
Before he could answer i heard my name being called for dinner. I banged my head on the back board of my bed and got up. I walked downstairs and in to the kitchen. When this Devine smell hit me, it smells like axe and marshmallows. I look for where that smell was coming from when my eyes landed on a tall, slim figure with a mop of blonde hair, he's 6'5, very muscular, I could see his muscles tense underneath his black shirt.
He turned around and his eyes whet pitch black and he looked at me with lust.
A growl ripped through the air "MINE!"

I was to shocked to move. before I could think I was engulfed into a big hug, my face slammed into a hard chest. I tried to push away but with each movement his arms got tighter.

"Squeezing can't breath." I managed to squeak out.
He let go but was still close to me. I looked up to see strong features and beautiful blue eyes.

"What's your name." His voice was so sexy that I couldn't consentrate.

"Olivia. You?" I say in a small voice. Still very confused.

"Nickoli."
I looked up at him with horror in my eyes. I turned around and darted up to my room faster then anything. I leaned against the door.

"Holy shit. Alpha Nickoli is my mate!"