The chase

Olivia's pov
"Nowhere to run now princess." I look up at my mate as he comes closer to me . I look at the beta and apologize as I threw him into my mate. I stand up quickly backing way as he regains his deadly posture.
"There's always places to run like up, down, that way, this way, left right, turn around."
He looks at me soo confused, I take that as opportunity and run deep into the forest hearing an unearthly growl erupt through the forest. Hearing his thundering feet right behind me.
" YOU CANT RUN PRINCESS IM AN ALPHA I WILL CATCH YOU!!"
"GOOD LUCK WITH THAT YOU ASS! I HAVE MORE ALPHA BLOOD IN ME THEN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!"
     In that moment I could feel my wolf taking over feeling my bone break and rearrange in the places where they should be. With in seconds I felt my pure white paws touch the soft forest floor. I shake my fur out feeling me and my wolf become one. I continue to run through the forest dodging rocks and logs. Feeling free until I was shoved so hard in the side straight into a tree.
     Looking up at the being who dare attack me, I see a pure black wolf with bright green eyes piercing my sapphire ones. We both growl, knowing that it was Nickoli, I attacked him trying to cause a distraction to get away from him. He throws me into a tree and opens mindlink with me.
Stop this now! Your wolf is small and pathetic you can't take my wolf on and you know it!
I growl loudly standing to my full hight, which is way taller then any alpha has ever known.
YOU might be my mate but don't u dare say my wolf is pathetic and small!

Nickoli's pov

Watching my mate talk about which way of running was so confusing. It kind of made me forget why I was mad at her, she's really cute. I snap out of my daze to see her take off.

"Let the chase begin."
I take off running after her thinking she will never out run me but damn she can run.
"YOU CANT RUN PRINCESS IM AN ALPHA I WILL CATCH YOU!"
"GOOD LUCK WITH THAT YOU ASS! I HAVE MORE ALPHA BLOOD IN ME THEN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE!!"
Her response was hurtful but hot. She will be fun to be with. I soon hear her bones cracking. So she's going to shift. We should shift as well I want mate! Mate now! I could hear my wolf yell at me.
        I soon feel myself shifting my bones cracking and rearranging I soon feel my pure black paws hit the ground and I can feel my wolf. I take a different turn to cut her off. When I got her in my sights I slammed my body into hers hoping I didn't hurt her to much. Looking at her wolf, it it was beautiful pure white with what looks like flicks of gold and blue in her fur.
    I was soo distracted that I didn't see her attack me. I reacted fast by throwing her off of me. I open mindlink with her getting more angry.
Stop this now! Your wolf  is small and pathetic you can't take my wolf on and you know it!
She growled loudly and I kind of regretted my words. She stands up to her full hight and holy shit I've never in all my life seen a wolf as big as hers it was really tall. I wonder what she is?
YOU might be my mate but don't you dare say my wolf is pathetic and small.
I didn't like the disrespect she gave me but I let it go seeing her eyes change from different colors. What is she?