The talk

( that's my uncle in the pic above. Hope u guys love the story)

I went to lay on my bed. I was right about to close my eyes when I heard a huge boom on the other side of my door.
" ahh." I jumped from the boom and fell off my bed. I groaned from the pain. All of sudden my door flew off its hinges and onto the floor. I heard boots click on the floor and then it just stopped. I peeked from the edge of my bed. I saw long legs, then a chest, and finally two pairs of eyes looking at me.

"Hi." I said so low

"Why did you run?"

"I.. I um." Looked down. Not wanting to answer. I heard the boots clicking again. Then very strong arms picking me up bridal style.

"Don't ever run from me agin please." He said from the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent.
I was very confused.

"You don't want me as a mate. You should just reject me and get it over with."

"Never say that ever again. You are MINE. Nobody else will have you, just me." I nodded my head. He laid me on him as he laid on the bed. We laid in silence for while with him tracing shapes on my small hand.

"We should probably get back to my uncle." I said breaking the silence.

He growled. Making me flinch.

"Fine."
He. Got up with me still in his arms and walked towards the door.

"You know I can walk right."
He didn't answer me just kept walking. I put my hand on his face, he leaned into my touch.

I took my hand off his face and blushed a bright red. He looked down at me and smiled.

"Why are you blushing." I just shook my head.
We made it to the kitchen when I was tackled out of his arms and on to the floor. By my older brothers.