Suprise

Olivia's POV

Staring at my mate, with so much anger boiling inside. I can feel my wolf raising up to teach him lesson for calling me pathetic and weak. I shake it off and walk back towards the pack house hearing him walk behind me trying to open a mindlink between us. I keep blocking him out. I know he's getting pissed off, it's quite funny.

Walking back into the pack I see the children playing. I run over and get into a playing position and all I hear is giggling and laughing, a few of them jump on me and I fall to my side. They all snuggle against, climbing on me.
These children are soo cute arnt they somboria?
Haha yes they are cute.

I hear a growl and we all look up. I see my mate looking at all of us. Rolling my eyes I stand up, as they get off of me. I nuzzle a few of them and walk back towards my home with him on my tail. Getting up to the front steps I look at Nickoli.

"What? You want me to open the door. How about you shift?"

Rolling my eyes again, I'm about to open the door with my teeth. When the beta Jeramy opens the door . I walk through and up to my room shutting the door and shifting. Sitting down in my bed thinking to myself, when a knock.

"May I come in?"

"Fine come in!"

The door opens and my oh so loving mate walks in. I turn from him still upset for what he said to me. God what is he doing to me, I'm never this girly god I hate it.

"Olivia, I'm sorry for what I said. I didn't mean it."

"It's fine, it dosnt matter anyways."

Turning back around I see him sitting on my bed. I give him a small hug and as I was backing away he engulfed me in a big hug not letting me go. I try pushing him away but his grip tightens, I just stop moving.

"Baby can I ask you a question?"

"Sure I guess."

" how come your wolf is bigger then the others and an alpha."

Looking up at him with wide eyes. I absolutely have no words to say to him.

"It's nothing just born that way."

"Tell me the truth, what are you, who are you."

"You know who I am but to know what I am is way different. You won't be able to handle it."

"Tell me!"

"Fine but I did warn you."

"Ok!"

"I'm the moon goddesses daughter of the blood moon."

Looking up at him I see his mouth is hanging open in such surprise and shock that he can't say anything.
       Well this is going to be a long night for me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter I'll try to update as soon as I can. I love you all thank u soo much I'm glad you love the book.