dreams

Olivia's pov
~dream~
Part one

Darkness surrounds me. Hearing my name being called but can't see and kind of not wanting to go. This is the first time I was alone to myself before I met my insane mate but I kind of miss him. Damn it he's getting to me.

"Olivia...."

I look around hearing my name in a kind of death spooky way. What the hell.

"Olivia....."

Ok this is just weird. If I have learned anything from the movies I watched you never go towards the creepy voice, you always go away from it.

"Olivia...."

I turn away from the creepy voice and start to walk away.

"You are not going to get my ass."

"Olivia...."

I look behind me knowing that I shouldn't but I still do and all I see are glowing red eyes in the dark and a really loud growl and snarl.

"You can't fucking scare me!"

"Olivia...."

I start to run. Screw it I can't not be afraid. I mean seriously if you saw a pair of glowing red eyes you would run too like all hell on wheels. I keep running and running not stopping until I hit a big wall. I fall onto my butt looking up my eyes widening looking at the red eyes.

A bright light pops on and I see a tall muscular bright white hair and glowing red eyes.

"Haha you can't run from me Olivia. I will always find you."

"Who the hell are you!?!"

"Your too pretty to curse."

"Shut up."

"Haha, I will see you soon beautiful."

"Who are you!"

"You know me."

He smiled and laughed again, that laugh I know it but can't remember where. I do know one thing I will never be able to get that laugh out of my head.

"I'm pretty sure I don't know you."

"Mmmm you do know me and I won't let you go not again. I'm going to get you."

He smiled again and his teeth came out and smirked. Holy shit he's a vampire. Wait I knew vampires existed. But who is he.

"Who are you for the last time!!"

"I'll see you soon Olivia."

The light starts to dim. As it start to get slowly darker and darker. I feel arms wrap around me and the ground starts to pull me in. I struggle as much as I can but nothing works.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh help!!"

All I can hear is that laugh. Then darkness.

*****
Hear you go my lovelys a new update hope you like it and I'll try to update tomorrow!!