Him

Olivia's pov

It can't be. How the hell did he get on to the territory. Great I just had a happy hug and now its all ruined by him. God I wish he was dead.

"How the hell did you get on the territory?"

"I do have friends in this pack Olivia."

"Your not welcomed here."

"Oh I know I'm not, but I want to congratulate you on finding your mate."

"Thxs. Now get the hell off my land."
I could feel my wolf rising to the surface. My wolf hates him with a passion so does the whole pack.

"Hahahahaha come now Olivia we all know you won't attack me. Your weak and pathetic."

"She might not attack you but I will."

He turns around and my mate is standing directly behind him, growling lowly.

I could see his eyes pitch black. He was angry no not angry pissed off. I back away a little with my brothers. Seeing his hands clench and unclench.

"Who the hell are you for calling my mate pathetic and weak?"

"Oh you'll know sooner or later, maybe sooner. I hope sooner." He turns to me and smiles. "I'll see you soon Olivia."

With that he shifts and runs off having several pack warriors running after him.

I watch him run off knowing he will be back and whatever he is planning won't be good. Being distracted I'm engulfed in a big hug. I'm squished against a hard chest that isn't going to be letting go any time soon. He pulled back slightly, enough so he can look me in the eyes.

"Who the hell is he?"

"He is my ummm ex boyfriend."

In that moment I wished I wasn't in his arms. His eyes go pitch black, his grip tightens, his claws retracting into my skin, and his face looks terrifying.

"YOUR WHAT!!!!"

------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll update soon I promise. Vote, comment.
Love ya all