An angry alpha

( those are my brothers. Brandon, James, and carter.)

I was lying on the floor with tree massive body on top of me. Laughing and hugging me, while my mate is staring daggers in the back of their heads. I kick each one off at a time.

Brandon is the oldest. He has dark brown hair, beautiful blue eyes, he's 6'2, has an athletic body, and can be a pain.
James is the second oldest. He has jet black hair, baby blue eyes, he's 5'10, also has an athletic body.
Carter is the third oldest. He has blonde hair like me, crystal blue eyes, he is 6'1, and he also has an athletic body.
And here Iam the youngest. But I love my brothers. They are the best, they are like my protectors from the world. Of course they can't be with me all the time, because they have there mates, but I know they will always be there when something is wrong.

As we all got up from the floor a protective arm went around my waist. I rubbed my head, it was the first thing that came in contact with the floor.

"What the hell was that for." I yelled looking at my brothers.
"You finally found your mate." Brandon said.
"And all we wanted to do was give you a hug." James said.
"Plus when we all hang out you won't be alone this time." Carter said.
"Thxs that makes me feel better." I said very sarcastic like."
A few minutes later we started laughing. I untangled myself from Nickoli's grasp. And walked with my brothers.

-----------------------------
------------
Nickoli's PVO

I was walking down the hallway with my beautiful mate in my arms. When she placed her small hand on my face and started to blush, it made me so happy to have her.

"Why are you blushing?" She didn't answer my question, but I didn't care at all right now. Right as we were about to walk into the dining room my beautiful mate was flying out of my arms and on to the floor head first. By three large males. I deep growl amited from my throat. 'How dare they touch my mate. I should tear them to pieces.' My wolf said.

I was about to grab them off of her when I heard Olivia laughing. And one by one the three men were kicked off. Olivia stood up looking pissed. I came from behind and wrapped my arms around her waist as she rubs her head.

"What the hell was that for?" My beautiful mate says. She and the three men were rambling what caught me off guard was when she pulled away from me and was walking with the three men.