moon goddess part 1

Olivia

In mind still.

As I lean agaisnt eric and my feet on somboria i start to think to myself about everything that has happened. I mated with nickoli, I changed into my wolf and showed everyone who iam, I killed my ex, I was in a coma, eric is here and now I'm in my mind thinking. Damn my life is screwed up to the fullest but yet I couldnt be happier.

Closing my eyes i take a deep breath and run my hands over my face. I look up to see eric looking down at me and somboria staring at me.

"Alright how do I contact the moon goddess?"

*****

Reality

Reopening my eyes I watch as nickoli is about to stab eric with a knife.

"HEY!"

I scream at him making him jump amd drop the knife on the floor. Eric awakens and looks at the knife and then back up at nickoli. Eric turns to me and gives me this looks say I to you so. Taking a deep breath I look at my two mates.

"Ok listen pls. I know you both dont like each other and you both want me to yourself but pls stop trying to kill each other pls. I couldnt live with myself if one or both of you died so pls dont promise me you wont."

Watching as they both loom at each other staring as if they are having a silent conversation with each other. Turning back to me.

"We promise we will stop trying to kill each other and just focus on you."

"Thank you."

I smile sfty as I get out of bed and hug both of them happily. Nickoli scolds me slightly for moving but he gladly expects the hug.

"Ok so um I have to go outside. Dont come put with me promise me ok I promise I'll be ok."

Eric nod his head already knowing what I'm going to do. Nickoli however it takes a bit of convincing to allow me to go outside. But finally he let's me. Kissing my head he let's go of my arm. Walking out of the room I make my way out of the pack house and into the forest.

********

In Forrest

Walking in the middle of the forest is a bit creepy to be honest even tho I'm a wolf and I should be used to this by now. I'm not. I will always be afraid of the dark.

Finally I come to big open meadow. Looking up I could see all the stars and a little bit of clouds in the sky. Sitting down on the soft grass I pull out my necklace I alway wear around my neck. Kissing the little wolf head as i think about what somboria told me.

Flashback

To summon the moon goddess,
1. you must walk to a meadow where you can see the moon and the stars clearly.
2. Wait till the moon is at its highest point.
3. Take the necklace you wear out.
4. Hold it up and kiss it
5. Whisper these words. "I humbly call on you, great moon goddess pls hear my prayers and allow me to speak with you."

End of flashback

I do as somboria had instructed me to do so. I kiss my necklace whispering to it. "I humbly call on you, great moon goddess hear my prayers and allow me to speak to you."

I wait a few seconds thinking this is just a bunch of bologna when I see a light glow of light in front of me. Looking up I see the most beautiful we standing in front of me but the strange thing is I can see right through him. He bows to me amd I bow right back.

He looks tot he right and a bunch of stairs form of clouds leading up to this really big cloud. I hesitate thinking this wolf is going to kill me and send me to heaven but I get this strange feeling that I'm supposed to follow him. Swallowing my nervousness I wolf the beautiful wolf up the cloud staircase. Looking behind me watching each one disappear slowly, finally we reach the top amd I see the most beautiful women standing in front of me. I drop to my knees bowing my head.

"Moon goddess"

*****************

Hey guys heres an update theres ly going to be a few more chapters amd then I'm ending this book!! I'm soo sorry it's taken me forever to update this book a lot has been happening but from this day on I promise to update as much as possible. I do hope you continue to read and enjoy the books that I write. Sorry for the spelling error and the cursing! But anyways s vote ad comment I like to hear what you think and what I can do to make it better. Love you all!!!