Waking up

***WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT***

Nickoli's pov

God damn my head hurts, it feels like I was hit with a truck! Opening my eyes all I see is darkness and a bit of light coming from a window, trying to get up was hard I didn't realize I was chained to the bed! Oh and not normal chains either fucking silver ones and they are digging into my skin!! It hurts like all hell on wheels!!

"Fuck!"

I hear he door open, my head snaps up when I smell the most amazing smell. I see my beautiful mate walk in with a soft smile. She fucking kidnapped me how the hell did she kidnap me!?! I'm a god damn alpha!

"You know kidnapping an alpha isn't good."

"Whatever I'll except whatever punishment if they can catch me that is."

" they will catch you one way or another they will and they will kill the ones that protected you."

A really loud thunderous growl rips from her throat and to be honest with you it shocked me.

"YOU LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE! IF YOU EVER HURT THEM I WILL KILL YOU WITHOUT HESITATION MATE OR NOT!!"

"I bet you have killed hundreds to thousands of packs in your life time!"

"How many blood moons have you been through?"

"Huh?"

"How many BLOOD moons have you been through?!?"

"Umm about 20 why?"

"What reports have you gotten?"

" about what."

" have you heard of any pack being killed or destroyed?"

"No........ I haven't only a bunch of rouges being killed and that's it nothing else."

"That's because I have control over my wolf! Me and him are one with each other he is my best friend in the whole world! The other blood wolves weren't one with each other they let there past block them from seeing anything good in their lives!"

I just stare at her shocked. All the stories I've been told, were they a lie? But maybe she's lying.

"But... What do you mean they blocked out the good?"

"Blood wolves can block out all emotion and become an empty shell, like we arnt there anymore. It usually happens when we experience true pain in our lives and we just loose it."

"Have you ever lost it?"

"Yes I have once but before I could do anything my uncle restrained me from doing anything."

"How long did it last?"

"3 weeks. I'm not proud of it but when I finally shifted I just sat there crying and crying."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry for me. I'm strong for it but I don't use it for evil but only good. My uncle told me with great power come responsibility."

"You stole that from Spider-Man."

"Hahahah yes I did."

"Sooo why the hand cuffs?" 

"So you wouldn't runaway from me."

"Is that the only reason."

"Well no I also wanted you to listen to me. Alphas are terrible listeners."

"What other reasons. Tell me."

The next thing I know she's on top of me kissing me deeply. Yanking at he restraints to free myself so I can devour this beautiful women who I'm going to claim as mine forever. Losing all my other thoughts I just focus on getting out and claiming what mine!
      Seeing her smirk against me and kissing down my jaw line to my neck had me a moaning mess. Feeling a cold gust of wind I realize that she just ripped my shirt and pants off leaving me in just boxers.

     Watching her every movement had me aching. She slowly pulled down my boxers and my erection standing straight up an proud. Seeing her slowly lick the tip, had me jerking my hips up so my hole shaft goes into her mouth.

"Fuck Olivia! Your mouth is so fucking warm!!"

Thrusting my hips in and out of her mouth was fucking amazing and hearing her gag on it as she deeps throats holy fuck!! If I don't get out of these chains soon ooo she's going to regret putting me in them.

She comes to a stop making me groan, I watch as she slowly makes her way up my chest taking out a small set of keys. Kissing. My lips deeply and passionately.

Click

I feel the hand cuffs come off and with one quick motion I have her underneath me, her clothes gone within seconds.

" I'm finally going to claim what is mine!"

**************************

Hey I hope you guys love the story soo far! It's the first book I actually like writing. Soo pls vote comment tell me what you think of it so far. I'll update as soon as I can my lovelys