Sparing lesson

Nickoli pov

"Olivia where the hell are you going?"

"I'm going to talk with my brothers."

"Why?"

"Because I talk to them about everything. Me and my brothers are really close."

"I want you to stay with me!"

"Look I'm not going far pls let me spend this time with my brothers, before I leave to go with you."

"Fine." I watch as my mate smiles and runs off with her brothers. It makes me happy to see her happy. I know she's going to be extremely sad when she leaves her family, but she going to gain a brand new one when she comes back with me.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Olivia's pov

I walked away from my mate to hang out with my brothers before I leave them. I hope I get to come back and see them again.

"Hey Brandon, how about one last sparing lesson before I leave?"

"Your on little sis." He gives me that smirk that says I'm going to take you down.

I shake my head at him. I love sparing with my brothers. I might be the youngest and smallest but I always win. I train day and night I never stop.

We took our positions ready to attack. Brandon attacked first and in on swift motion he was flat on his butt. He got up fast lunged at me, I hand made it around his throat through him back and slammed him down onto the ground. I climbed on top of him and smirked.

"You give up yet?"

"Damn Olivia. How did you do that? And yes I give up." I helped him off the ground and laughed at him.

"Well I have ten set of rules that I made up to help me fight. If you fallow my rules you maybe be able to defeat me but that very unlikely. That and I train a lot." James and carter spoke up this time.

"What are the rules?"

"I can only tell you when I'm fighting."

"I'll fight you Olivia." Carter says.

"Ok."

We took our positions carter attack first and he was on his butt. "Rule one: never attack first" he got up and ran at me, I kicked his feet out from under him. "Rule two: always watch your footing" he stood up breathing heavily and sweating a lot. Carter looked away into the forest and I nailed him the jaw. "Rule three: never get distracted by anything." He rubbed his jaw as he got up. The door to the pack house open and two twin girls walked out. I spun around and did a round house kick to his side. "Rule four: never get distracted by anyone." He looked at me with so much irritation that he was ready to blow at any moment. "Rule five: your a dumbass." He got up and tried to kick my feet from under me , I jumped up and kicked him in the head. "Rule six: be smarter then your opponents." He tackled me to the ground. "Rule seven: always make a direct hit." I head butted him and he fell off. I flipped up wards so I was standing again. "Rule eight: never show weakness." Picked him up and slammed him down. He groaned in pain. He stood up looking like he couldn't stand, but he smirked.

"Is that all you have sister?"

I smirked back at him. He came at me, his arms wrapped around my waist trying to pick me up. "Rule nine: use your opponents strength against them." I grabbed his waist and through him to his side so I was on top of him. I slammed my fist down onto his chest making him gasp. "Rule ten: have no emotions when fighting."

I got up and held my hand out for him to take. He grabbed hold and I heaved him up.

"Damn Olivia you may be a girl but you fight like a man. Maybe I should train some more."

"That would probably help you a lot carter." I smiled at them. They engulfed me in a massive hug. I'm going to miss these hugs. We were about to break the hug when we heard someone clapping loudly. We all looked up and I saw my worst nightmare.

Thanks for all of you for reading I hope you are enjoying the book. Pls comment below.