Continuous

This attitude of Lyrics got worse and worse. I wondered what the cause of it was. It couldn't have been me.

I did nothing wrong for her to act this way. As I woke harmony up for breakfast I called Lyrics. She sent me to voice mail for the fifth time.

"Come on Harmony... Let's get you fed." She held me tight. I sat her down at the table and sat down a plate with a sausage a pancake and two spoon full of eggs. She stuffed her face and sipped down her orange juice in less than ten minutes.

I watched as she pushed the empty plate away and asked for more.

The phone kept going to voicemail. With it being a week already. I filled Harmony's plate up with a bit more food and left the table.

"Okay Lyrics... You have not been home ever since the 5th of monday. What is it , Saturday 13 now. I'm going to need you to come home fro. Where ever you are because we need to talk. ASAP."

I hung up and grabbed my plate and went to the table. Harmony stared at me an awkward silence between us.

"More please." She says. I filled her plate up and we ate together.

After eating, I laid on the couch on my computer. Making appointments for tattoos. Harmony played and sang while I handled business. I smiled as she played with my dreads.

"I wanna be like you mama.!" She says watching me as I drew a picture of a lion. That made me smile hearing that.

I finished the picture and placed it on the tattoo art book.

"What should I get a tattoo of.?" I asked myself. Harmony stared at me and said,

"Me!" I looked at her and smiled. She smiled too.

"Okay. I will." Harmony squealed.

"We can go... Today let me call my main mans." Harmony screamed And held me tight.

"I want hearts around it... And butterflys... Get pretty cold to mama... Okay.?" I smiled,

"What ever my sweet princess wants... I shall get." She squealed and kissed my face. I tried to get into contact with Lyrics once again, she would not answer my calls.

I headed out for my tattoo appointment, I sent Harmony with my mom.

"Yo, Shawn." I spoke walking into the shop. He came from the back and looked at me.

"If it ain't Misses know it all." I laughed she hugged him.

"What's good with you woody.?" He said setting up his chair. I laughed and smiled.

"Shit... Nothing much my girl... She been gone for a week now... Ain't return nun is my calls didn't answer nun of them." He sighed as I pulled my shirt off.

"You need to get on contact with some of her friends... I saw her ass last night club hoppin." I looked at Shawn.

"You for real." he sighed,

"Dead ass... I thought that was her and I recorded and took a few pictures." He pulled out his phone. The picture showed two girls walking from one club to another and the video showed Lyrics getting in cars with other people.

I pushed the video away and pulled out a blunt. Shawn watched me as I lit it. I felt fire in my veins as I tried to forget what I saw.

"So how's Harmony." Shawn asked. I passed and let out the smoke.

"She's doing good." He nod. I feel asleep as he started on my tattoo.

Once he finished I woke up and looked at him. He smiled.

"That shit looks fucking amazing." I moved toward a mirror and gasped staring at the tattoo. It was amazing. The picture of harmony looked as if he printed out out right onto my back. I smiled and thanked him.

On my way home I picked up Harmony. As I walked onto the porch mama watched me, smoking her cigarette.

"Harmony!" She yelled. I watched mama and she stared back at me. Harmony came from the back. I picked her up and she held me tight. Mama slammed the door and I carried her to the car. As we got in, Harmony was quiet the whole ride home.

I watched as she looked out the window. When we got home, I got Harmony in the shower. She stood really close to me as I ran the water. Them took her clothes off.

I put Harmony in the shower and she cried.

"It hurtsss.!!" I grabbed the towel and washed her up. When she finished crying she held onto me tight I carried her into the bed room and put some clothes on her. She held my body tight crying in my ear.

"You wanna see what mama got.?" I asked as she sucked her thumb.

"Mmhmm." I pulled my shirt off my tattoo and she looked at it.

"Ohh myy goosh. It's so pretty." I laughed as she kissed my back. She laid in my arms and we fell sleep quickly.