Her story

I woke up listening to soft snores. As I looked over I saw Lyrics snoring in my ear. Her body placed up against mine perfectly.

I kissed her lips slowly. She kissed me back and cuddled against my arm. I held her tight end grabbed her phone going through it.

There was so many pictures of Harmony. I smiled and put out aside. Rubbing Lyrics ass, she looked into my eyes yawning softly.

"You gonna make me breakfast baby.?" I asked. She sighed and smiled.

"Yes daddy." I smiled too,

"I'm Gonna help you." Lyrics laughed and stood up. She grabbed me and I carried her into the bath room. We took a nice hot shower together. She played with my licks as I left hickeys down her neck. She laughed and held me.

Back in the room, I kissed her slowly and driesher body.

"Finish making the hickey mark.!" She whined softly. I laughed and sucked her neck down she moaned and I went down her whole right side of her body. Kissing her pussy gently and went down her whole leg to her feet. .

She stared at the red marks that she down her right side and squealed.

"I like it so much!" I laughed and she slid on a t-shirt then some slippers. We went down stairs and made breakfast.

Lyrics sang softly as I rubbed my hands against her thighs. She pushed me laughing.

"Mama... I had a dream that mama came back from jail." A soft voice spoke. I looked up and Harmony wiped her eyes walking into the kitchen.

She looked up and gasped. I smiled as Harmony hugged me tight. I kissed her face and she laughed softly.

"Mama is really here.! I saw all the presents on the floor I don't know if they're mines." She said,

"So I left them on the floor..." I smacked my lips and looked at her,

"Baby, that's all your stuff." Harmony gasped and smiled. She ran back to the room and went through the bags. I pulled Lyrics on my lap. She kissed me slowly.

The day began slowly. I slept through most of the day but then I couldn't go to sleep because the dreams came back.

"Noo! Kimmy! Stop it!" I gasped deeply

I sat up in bed alone. That dre was scary. I sighed and sipped the water that was on the side of the bed. Soft talking ached my ears.

I listened quietly before following the voices.

"Oh mi god... What am I gonna do.? Its bleeding like crazy... Mamas gonna whoop me.!" I opened the door to Harmony's bedroom. She pulled her sweater down and balled her self up in a corner. I moved closer to her.

"Harmony..." She looked at me and I stepped in something warm. I looked down, there was blood. I felt scared and moved back.

Flash backs played repeatedly as I looked at my hands.

"Ha... Harmony... Did I... Hurt you.?" I asked.

She looked at me and shook her head.

"No... My nose was bleeding." I sighed and relieved my pain. Then watched her. She stared back at me then ran away. I watched her leave the room and cleaned up the blood from the floor.

Two days went by, Harmony spent the days with me and she enjoyed every thing I did for her. I took her out and skating she tells me she couldn't ask for anything more than just having me in her presence. That made me feel good.

Harmony also told me she had been doing Gymnastics since she was five. I always wanted to do gymnastics but do to my terrible days from my brothers I wasn't able to. I gave her my full support.

As I drove her to practice she told me about the things she loved the most. I laughed and followed her in.

"Good morning Harmony.!" The gym teacher said. She looked at me and licked her lips,

"And this is.?" Harmony looked at me and said,

"My mommy.!" The lady smiled and shook my hand,

"I'm Chanel. Nice to meet you." I nod and watched Chanel take Harmony to stretch. I watched Harmony do her stretches. She made me smile. She got to get on the balance beam and flip do back bends and leaps.

I held my arms and sighed. More days past and Harmony started to look sick. She was doing so good in gymnastics though. But one day I knew I would never forget that day.

Harmony ran home with full force. She rushed to her bedroom and slammed the door.

"Harmony." I said softly holding Lyrics in my arms. She slept softly. I laid Lyrics back and walked to Harmony's room as I opened the door I gasped and tried my best not to black out.