Song

I avoided Song as much as possible. The BBQ went well besides the fact Song tried to get me.

I sat with Lyrics as she kissed on my neck. She laughed and softly held my hand.

"Mama!" Harmony screamed. I looked up and smiled. She jumped into my arms. I held her tight.

"I got to play in the pool all day long! And I made friends with... Uncle Miguel's Children! Mama I had so much fun.!" Harmony said as I pulled the towel over her shoulders.

She went on and on about how much fun she had. Daddy pulled me aside to talk.

"... You killed your mother.?" He asked as I took a beer from the cooler. My hands grew extra hot and I began to shake.

"Yes..." Daddy stared at me and shook his head,

"You are so dead." I scoffed.

"How.?" Daddy shook his head and sighed deeply.

"Your own mother... How could you.?" I threw the beer down and stormed away from the conversation.

"How could you! What possessed you to kill your own mother who gave you life.!" Daddy yelled. I grabbed Harmony. She hissed as I pushed her into the car.

Song grabbed me and I spit on him,

"Why do you want me! I am a lesbian!" I screamed. He hit me in the face and pushed me in the car with Harmony.

I passed out from that heavy punch. Soft breaths against my neck woke me up. I opened my eyes and looked down.

Harmony was wrapped up in my arms. I rubbed her hair gently and sat up. My shirt was gone. All of my clothes was gone. I pulled the towel back over my breast and stood up.

The room didn't seem as familiar. I touched the olive green walls and shook my head.

"What the fuck." I said. The door opened and I looked up. Song stood there smoking a Cuban cigar.

"What the fuck are you here for.?" I asked.

"Look Kimmy ever since we been friends I had mad feelings about you. I didn't give a fuck if you were a lesbian. I just always wanted to be with you." I shook my head and Harmony woke up.

"Mama." She cried a bit. I bit my lip and she stood up. Song escorted her out the room.

"Harmony!" I cried. He closed the door and moved closer to me.

"Come here Kimmy... Just give me another chance... Like before..." I moved from him. He sighed and grabbed me. I flinched and stared up at the old Song. His locks stopped to his ears.

He looked so young and handsome.
"Just give me one kiss Kimmy." He said holding my wrist.

"Bb... But I like girls Song." I spoke softly. Song sucked air through his teeth,

"Bet I can turn you out.?" I shook my head and smiled. He grabbed my neck and rubbed my pussy.

"Wait song... My mama gonna find out." I said pushing him. He grabbed my neck and left a bruise and fingered me slowly. About an hour of him sucking and fingering my pussy Song looked me in the eyes and said,

"Your my girl right?" I nod and slept naked in his arms.

"Yeah... You remembered the time I turned you out..." He asked. I shook my head and he took my hand.

"Come on stop playing..." He grabbed my neck and pushed me on the wall. I looked at Song it was a while ago. When we had our first argument.

"Song you put that in me and I told you I didn't like it! Why.!" I cried. He grabbed my neck and pushed me into the wall.

"You Told me I could go in.!"

"Then I said stop and you kept going it's over!" He pushed me on the floor,

"My moms coming home any way... You walk home." I grabbed my overalls and slid them up my legs watching the blood fall down. I pushed my tears away and looked at song.

He put out the blunt and fanned his room out. I cried and held onto him.

"I need you Song... I can't go back home like this." I cried. He looked down at me and pulled me into his arms.

"We still done... I'm not gonna keep trying." He said. I nod and he pulled me up and helped me get cleaned up. Then he walked me home.

Song now just inches away from my face began to kiss me slowly. I pulled away and cried.

"I just wanna go.!" I begged. He grabbed me up and threw me on the bed. I cried and reaches for the door,

"No! Song! No!!" I cried as he pulled my legs apart. He climbed on top of me as I screamed,

"No!! Noo!!!! Songg! Get offf meee!!" I screamed harder. Song slowly inched himself in as I covered up my hole.

Song snatched my hand and held them down. I screamed harder and he forced it in,

"Oh mi god! Oh mi god!! Noooo! Soooong! Please!!!" I cried my face turned red as he forced it deep. I gasped and he pound against my body harder. I gripped the sheets and squeezed my eyes shut as it got in with a forcefully push.

The lush left my legs shaking And I began to bleed. I cried harder as he pound his self deep into me.

"Oh god..." I cried as he went deeper. My body shook and he kissed the tattoo on my back going harder. My legs shook even more and I cried while he pound my soul out of me.

The last thing I could remember was shaking uncontrollably and falling out of the bed.

My eyes slowly opened, I looked up and arms were wrapped around me. I looked back and there was Song. He gripped me tight as I moved my body.

I began to cry slowly while he snored into my ear with himself pressed against me.