Suprise.!

After seeing Harmony, my world was just so bright. I couldn't wait to get out soon. I kept myself on the good side of the security guards.

Luckily they decided to let me out early. I caught a cab to a near by hotel and with the money I had from six years ago, I got me a room and got cleaned up.

I remembered about Harmony's birthday. I had to be there for her so I went out and got cleaned up.

My dreads got washed up and retwisted, I brought I new outfit and some gifts.

Sliding into the white true religion jeans, I buttoned up my blue White and gray Versace button up then tied up my all red Timberland's. I met up with Shawn and he gave me a few icy pieces for my neck and wrist then told me where I could find Harmony's birthday party.

I whipped the all red Rose Royce. I wanted to make this Harmony's best birthday ever. My mind was focused on her every minute of the day.

As I walked inside the house I could smell food cooking.

"Who are you.?" A lady asked me.

"I'm looking for Harmony." I replied back. The lady licked her lips and stared me up and down.

"Umm... Lyrics..." She called to the kitchen. Out came... A short... Beauty with so much booty.

"Damn." I Mumbled. She wore a blue night gown with slippers her hair was in rollers. She looked like a hour Glass.

Her big pretty eyes grew watery as she moved closer to me.

"I don't want you here." She says. I scoff and stared at her.

"You have to go." The lady said trying to push me away.

"Stop Alex... Don't push." Lyrics warned. The Lady moved away from me.

"I didn't come for you... I came for Harmony." I stated firmly. The room grew quiet and suspicious.

"Mama.!" A soft voice screamed. I looked back toward the steps and Harmony screamed jumping into my arms.

"Harmony.!" I cried holding her tight. She cried in my arms as I held her tight

"Happy birthday baby girl." I said. She smiled and took the bag from me. She gasped and squealed grabbing my hand we went to her bedroom it looked so disgusting and the paint chipped from the walls.

Harmony ripped through the bag as I smiled.

"Harmony your suppose to be in bed." I looked up at Lyrics. Harmony looked at her too,

"But... Mama I didn't even get to-",

"What did I just say.!" Yelled lyrics. Harmony looked down and pushed the bag away.

"Open it Harmony." I said. She smiled and tore through the present.

"Huuugh... Oh mi god mommy!" She stared at the red timberland boots and hugged me. I showed her the pretty outfit.

"Thank you so much.!" She screamed. I laughed,

"it's more out in the car." I said. Harmony grabbed my hands and squealed.

"Harmony... In bed!" Lyrics yelled. I walked harmony down the steps and out the door. Lyrics grabbed me and said,

"Harmony go to your room! What rights do you think you have just popping up on us like that!" She yelled at me.

"What are you talking about.? Its my daughters birthday am I not a loud to fucking see my daughter if so show me the proof." I said. Lyrics folded her arms as Harmony ran back to her room.