I Love you

I rubbed my arm and listened to the rain pour. Lyrics wiped her tears and looked at me.

" Lyrics you gotta go home.," I spoke breaking the silents. She had ran away from her home after she found out about her father was hitting on her brother.

" Lyrics baby...," She cried and shook her head. I kissed her face slowly and pulled her into my arms. She began to cry harder.

" I I'm just so scared. I don't wanna be like Song and get punched on.,"

" He won't hit you. I swear baby.," She smiled and nod her head. I kissed her again. We walked to the car my dad brought me for my sixteenth birthday. She got in and I brought dinner. Then brung her home.

I went home and saw daddy. He looked angry as I went up the steps.

" Kimmy. Come here.," He growled. I walked back to the living room and saw him angry.

" Who is Bianca?," He asked. I was startled by that name.

" Someone I knew.," He grabbed me,

" Did you know she's 23? You fucking around with adults?," He yelled a little. I looked away.

" Daddy that was my past though... Please let's not bring it up.," I groaned. He grabbed my arm and threw Me on the couch and pulled off his belt.

I watched and he swung it at me. I received my whooping and went to my room. I packed my bag and left while he was still yelling at me.

" I'm done with everything man.," I told myself as I walked up the streets. I wiped the tears from my face. I came back home the next day. My dad cursed me out about leaving.

I watched as he threw my bag at me,

" Go back to your mother!," He yelled.

" No! I'm not going back there!," He shrugged.

" Well I don't know! You can't be here.," Tears began to pour from my eyes. I grabbed my bag and went to my room. I stuffed the clothes in the bag and cried harder. Tears streaming down my face.

I headed out the house holding onto my bags. Taking the alleys. I held onto my arm and cried. I looked up at a big man. He was walking my way wearing a white hoodie. I moved to the side and as we walked past each other, he grabbed me and pushed me into the trash.

I screamed as he yanked my pants down.

" No! Let gooo! HELP MEEE!," I cried. He punched me so hard I felt my lip split and my lip really hurted. He got my panties down and I cried as he slid into me.

" Dadddyyy! Oh migosh! Daddy help meee!," I screamed harder. The man began to rape me. I felt it go in and out of me harder and harder. I lost my breath at every stroke.

He hit me as I squirmed from the pain. My eye was messed up and I cried slowly. He hit me some more.

" Why did he make me do this? I'm so sorry!," He cried pounding my body harder. I screamed and I looked up into his eyes there I saw Snoop. Tears torrent my face.

He raped me some more and got off me.

" Song whhhyyy? Whhhyy!?," I screamed as the blood made me shake. I pulled my pants up and he ran away. I ran away too.

Tears filled my eyes some more as I screamed and ran in the rain. Everyone looked at me. I reached the police station and cried my heart out.

They got me in some new clothes.

" Kimmy. I'm proud that you came here to us. What did this man look like?," I looked into the cup of warm coco.

" Tall... About... 6'1... He... He had curly hair...," Tears torrent my whole face as I rocked back and forth.

" Thats good Kimmy... Was he Hispanic?," I shook my head.

" He was mixed... I don't remember what he sounded like... But I know he apologized. He said some one made him do it.," I admitted. The hard punch made me lose my memory. The lady nod her head.

My body was really shaking. I closed my eyes and cried a little.

" Is there any one you want me--," A man cut her off.

" Clarks. We have someone here for the witness.," I shook some more hoping it wasn't the man.

" Kimmy.," I looked up and there was Bianca. I cried and ran into her arms. She held me tight and I cried,

" Are you okay? Your friend called me and told me where you were.," I held her tight and didn't let go.

The night slowly ended. Bianca stayed over night with me. I couldn't sleep to afraid that I would get raped again. I cried harder holding my arms rocking back and forth.

Bianca held me tight. About three months later they reported it on the news. I was glad they did. I was able to go home. But I had no home to got to, I rubbed my arm and watched as Bianca left.

I went to the streets. I rubbed my arm and watched as the people walked past me laying on the ground. I got up and walked to the park. I rubbed my stomach that was growling. I reached into my bag and pulled out some money.

I had sixy eight dollars. And I had to spend it wisely. I went to go and get me some lunch. I sat in the Diner waiting on my order. When I got it I smashed.

After eating, I went to the hospital to check out about my stomach. I sat on the bed rubbing my stomach and looking at the ceiling. They came in and did this thing to my belly where they looked in there.

Then they told me I was three months and a week pregnant. I was hurting so much. I walked to dads place and knocked on the door.

He opened it and looked at me. I sniffles and said,

" Daddy... I'm pregnant.," He scoffed me and asked,

" By who?," Tears fell from my eyes.

" I got raped three months ago... And I went to the clinic today... Daddy I'm scared! What's growing inside of me??," I cried harder. He shook his head and said,

" Come on. When you having the baby?," I shrugged my shoulders and cried as I sat on the couch.

" This is why I was a lesbian! I didn't wanna end up pregnant!," I cried pushing my bag down beside me.

" Go get you a bath.," I stood up and walked to the bathroom. He followed me and gave me a towel. I got in and washed up. My belly was poking from my shirt.

When I got out daddy helped me in the bedroom. I laid down and he gave me some soup. I closed my eyes. And fell asleep.

The covers were pulled back and I felt a arm wrap around my stomach. It made tears in my eyes. I cried slowly and kept my eyes closed. As I turned around I cried slowly.

" I'm sorry Lyrics... I really am sorry. I love you.," I mumbled curling up in her arms.

" I love you too Kimmy.," I fell right to sleep in her arms.