Lights

I opened my eyes and saw Lyrics playing with Harmony. I moaned and shifted a little. My body felt sick and hurt. Lyrics looked at me and kissed my lips.

I sat up and all The muscles in my body seemed like they locked up. I tried to move my arm and screamed as the pain felt like ten thousand needles stabbing me.

Lyrics looked at me. She laid me back down and grabbed the telephone. Calling the ambulance. I felt the pain come back and went into a seizure. The ambulance got me and off to the hospital it was.

I laid in the bed and they wrapped my broken arm up. I had a spinal brace for my back. Lyrics held my hand and sighed. I looked at her and apologized.

" I'm sorry for everything man.," I moaned holding her hand. She shook her head,

" Baby, its okay. I love you.," I smiled and kissed her hand softly. She blushed and smiled. I giggled and sighed.

The doctors came in and told me I was pregnant but I had the flu. I had to stay in the hospital. As I lay on the hospital bed alone, I began to remember what I went through, starting from the day I caught mama and Bianca having sex.

It made me angry. I rubbed my arm and then thought of meeting Miguel, I wonder where he went to. I sighed and thought some more. My life was hell. I would change it if had the chance too.

The door opened. I looked up and there was Miguel. He moved closer to me and smiled softly.

I rubbed my arm and hummed.

" You okay?," He asked sitting beside me. I shook my head and held his hand.

" I... I got raped again... I'm gonna get my sex changed... I swear.," We both laughed a little. He wiped my falling tear and held my hand.

" I'm sorry to hear that...," I nod my head.

" Daddy put me out the night it happened. I have a child already... I don't know why he put me out... I been doing so much things for him... He's the reason why I had my child early.," Miguel asked,

" Why?," I moaned,

" He had me cleaning. I wasn't suppose to be on my feet that much when I was six months.," I sighed deeply and began to cry slowly. Miguel took my hand and he began to pray slowly. I closed my eyes and listened to his words.

After that I felt healthy a little. I hugged him gently and we talked some more.  Being in this hospital for eight months was horrible! I had to go through surgery.

Miguel and Lyrics were there for me. I loved all of there help. I went into labor while they were here. My stomach really hurts. Tears poured from my eyes as i held Lyrics hand tight.

My labor was the worst that could happen. I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and screamed for help. I closed my eyes and saw the lights. They shone over me as I was ready to give my life up for what was growing in me.

I stared up at the lights and faded into them. Everything was silence. About thirty minutes later they finally revived me. I looked at the lights above me. In the hospital.

Lyrics was beside me, so was Miguel. The doctor  came in and he said some thing about me not being able to have kids any more.

" Where's my other baby?," I asked.

" You lost him.," I looked at the doctors and asked.

" I... I lost him?." They nod. I looked back up at the lights and closed my eyes there I'd be safe if my eyes were closed. I felt like that on the inside.

Tears poured from my eyes as I moaned holding my arm. I saw the lights and wish I would have stayed there. I don't wanna be here any more. At all...