Four Years Later

I was finally twenty. I got me a job at a tattoo parlor. Yes, I finished school. I had to do something with my life right? I went to a college online.

Lyrics was still in my life. We had mad love for each other. She was eighteen now. I was proud of her. She worked in the shop we both opened up, I called it, Harmony and Art . Harmony was four. She was really tall but very skinny.

That was from her premature. But as I kept taking her to my moms house, boy was my baby getting thick! Mama loved Harmony. she was happy to be a grand mother.

I was proud of her for being there. I woke up slowly Harmony was beside me. She laid on my arm.

" Good morning baby.," I moaned. She smiled and looked at me. I kissed her face gently and looked down at Lyrics. She was still asleep. I went to get a shower, then slid into my cargo pants and a polo shirt. I tied up my boots and woke Lyrics up.

She washed and got ready to go.

" Mony... Get your bags. We going to grandmas today.," Harmony looked at me and whimpered.

" Grandma Ti-Ti?," She asked. I nod my head. She whimpered and cried a little.

" What's wrong baby?," I asked. She looked at me and said,

" I... I like the food there but...," I looked at her.

" But what?," She looked down.

" Aunty is mean.," I sighed.

" How about I come talk to her about it when I pick you up.," She nod her head. I smiled and kissed her cheek and picked her up. Lyrics grabbed her bag and as we left she locked the doors up and we headed out.

I dropped Harmony off and drove to the shop. We opened up, Lyrics held our breakfast. As we went in she locked the door back and I turned the lights on.

Lyrics put her jacket aside and we began to eat slowly.

" I got an appointment today at six... This guy wants this tattoo on his back... Man its sweet as hell!," I said. She looked at me and laughed a little. I watched as she climbed on my lap and began to kiss my neck slowly.

I gripped her booty and moaned softly. She laughed and then kissed my lips softly. I kissed her back and sucked her tongue slowly. She moaned and held my hand.

" Kim... I wanna have sex... We hadn't did it in three years.," She moaned to me. It was true. I kissed her lips slowly.

" At home for sure tonight, I got you baby.," She smiled and kissed my lips slowly. We four played for a little until all the workers showed up. I stood up and fixed my pants.

I opened the door, Casey my home girl laughed,

" Nasty ass! I saw y'all!," I laughed a little and wiped my lips. There was LA LA, Tim and my main male worker he was cool as hell, his name was Sean. The shop was busy all day! We worked and laughed. Sean went to pick us up some lunch.

The door opened. I held Lyrics as she sat on my lap playing with my locks.

" Can we get some service?," A female voice cooed. I looked up and groaned. The girl stood in a pair of wripped jeans and a half shirt with baby doll flats.

" Wassup?," I moaned standing up a little.

" I need a tattoo.," I laughed.

" No shit! You walked into a tattoo shop.," She giggled. Lyrics grabbed a client and went to her station. The girl walked up to me. I bit my lip and she sat down.

" I had one tattoo in mind... But I don't want it done out here.," I looked up at the busy shop. I had a room in the back for personal body area tattoos.