You Lied!

When I woke up, Bianca was putting the bed up. She pulled out some clothes and went to take a shower.

I reached down and grabbed her panties. About twenty minutes later she came back and looked at me smiling.

I smiled too and went to get a bath. She grabbed my booty as I went to the bathroom. After a shower I got dressed in a pair of cargo pants and a button up shirt. I walked down the steps and went to the kitchen.

Bianca laughed and left the kitchen. Mama was laughing too. She looked at me and sat a plate down. I sat at the table and began to eat slowly.

Bianca came down. She smiled and sat beside me. I blushed and buttoned up my shirt so mama doesn't see the hickeys. I had like four of them.

Bianca chuckled and we ate. Then got ready to head out. I slid on my snow boots mama waved good bye as we got in Biancas car. I held my arms and waved back.

Bianca started the car and we were out. I listened to Bianca rap the song. She sounded so good!

I smiled and took the picture from the mirror.

" Is this you?," I asked laughing a little. She giggled and nod her head. We pulled up to the piercing shop. I was so ready. As we walked in I was the first.

I took a seat and watched the man get ready. Bianca sat beside me.

I closed my eyes and about ten seconds later, I felt the needle go down. I gripped Bianca's hand and cried a little.

She laughed and watched me. I went to a mirror and looked at the black ball. Bianca smiled and I moaned holding my arm. We went to get lunch.

Bianca laughed as I chewed on the ice to keep my tongue numb so the pain wasant there.

" Its not funny!," I moaned holding onto my cup of ice.

" Back home now?," She asked.

I shook my head and asked,

" Can you drop me off at my home boys house! We was suppose to go see a movie please.," She smiled and nod her head. As we pulled up to my friend, Snoops house she tongue me down then let me go.

I laughed and held my Wendy's bag. I walked onto the porch and knocked. Snoop opened up. He smiled and dapped me. I waved bye and went in. Snoop and I walked through the living room. There was his sister, Lyrics.

She smiled and hid her face behind a magazine. Lyrics had a crush on me ever since Snoop invited me over two years ago. She was always around when I was there.

I remember when she called off a sleep over just to be home when I was here. She was cute. Her hair was in rollers. She hated to be seen by me looking like crazy. It was cute. She had my favorite colored braces, Purple. Her eyes were a pretty hazel And she was mixed with big pink lips. Oh goooooddd!

The bad part about her. She was thirteen. DAMN! When snoop told me I was so furious. But oh well.

" Hey Lyrics.," I cooed. She smiled and looked away from me. I watched as she stood and left to the kitchen. Her ass looked right in her shorts. Snoop and I escaped to his room. I spoke to his mom, I was never down with the disrespect.

I remember when Bianca whooped me for that. She told me to never ever be disrespectful. That was because I came to her house and didn't say any thing to her.

That ass whoopin taught me a lot! I sat on Snoops bed and he showed me the games for his game system.

" Pop it in yo! I got two burgers wanna share?," He sucked his teeth and shook his head.