7

Hello everyone!

I hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

in MM.

Happy Reading :)

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Tuesday

Ever since the kiss last night, I haven't been able to stop thinking about April. I even got a good night's sleep, and if that's all that it takes, I'll kiss her every night for the rest of my life. It had to be the best kiss I've ever recieved; her lips were so damn soft.

"Payne, get your head out your ass and run, boy!" Coach Ramsey yells. He's my Wellness coach and he's the track coach, and since my brother's on the team and I'm not, I have to "make up" for it in Wellness class. He says that I have "great skill" and "perfect form," and he's pissed that I don't get out on the track and show it. I'm not a track guy, though. I ran back in elementary school, but now I don't really play anything.

"Sorry, Coach," I reply, beginning to run laps around the gym with everyone else. When we're done, we begin to do stretches and warm ups. This is the part of gym class I hate most; especially on fitness test days. Like, why do we do so much before a test if we're going to be too tired to do the test in the first place? That's stupid.

"Alright, tod-"

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Saved by the freaking bell. Fire drills at North Atlanta High always last longer than they should since there are always those last few kids playing around in the halls. So because of this, our second block class is probably going to be about ten minutes shorter today. I love playing games in Wellness class, but the quicker this class is over, the quicker I can get to third block.

As we rush outside, I pull my phone out of my pocket and check my messages. I could feel it vibrating in my pocket nonstop during warm ups, but Coach will kill if he sees a phone.

Four Unread Messages:

Mason - That's wat I said! So im like okay Brenda, no need 2 be bitchy. And so now she's mad cause she said it's not "appropriate" for me to say that about her.

Mason - You there bro?

Mason - text me back fuck face.

April  - Can't wait to see you in French class today. ;)

The only message I'm really interested is April's. Mason and Brenda are forever arguing because he's always saying some stupid shit, so that's nothing new.

Me (to Mason) - you should've known better than to call her bitchy, we all kno you never say tht to your gf.

Me (to April ) - lookin forward to it. :P

**

Finally Wellness is over, and after changing into my regular clothes and applying some deodorant, I basically run to French class. Since we have ten minutes between classes, I don't expect for April to be in class when I get here, but she is. I smile when I open the classroom door and she's sitting in her seat fixing her hair. She looks so perfect.

"Hey," I say, sitting down in my assigned seat beside her. She looks at me and smiles.

"Hi." She replies, and after that, we both grow silent. We are the only ones in the classroom aside from the teacher and that guy Berry Falsey, the over-achiever. Berry's reading some book and Madame DuBois is writing the assignment of the day on the board, so the classroom is quiet.