4

Welcome my beautiful bunnies!

Song in MM kind of represents Trevor's current situation so yea. :)

Brenda in MM.

ENJOY!

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Monday

"There, there she is." I try my hardest not to point straight into April's face as she sits across the gym from us.

"There are quite a few girls over there, Trevor. Considering we're in the gym with the whole student body." I sigh, taking a seat on the already crowded bleachers. There's a pep rally today for God knows what.

"The one in the black hoodie and khaki pants. Her hair is in a high pony tail." I can see his eyes searching the opposite side of the gym, then he raises his eyebrows.

"The black girl?" He asks.

"Yes." My voice has a hint of reluctance in it.

"She is pretty," he says and I can't help but breath a sigh of relief. Mason's girlfriend is Asian but I still didn't know how he would handle me taking intrest in a black girl. "Banging body too," he adds. I shoot him a quick glare before hearing the all-too-familiar voice of Brenda, his girl friend.

"Who has a banging body?" She asks as she makes her way over me and beside Mason.

"You, baby," Mason replies, kissing her like nobody's watching.

"Stop with all the mushy shit, will ya'?" I say, making a face at them. They both laugh and look at me.

"Sorry, Trev," Brenda says. I hum in response before looking out at the gym floor. The band has began to play as the cheerleaders and dancers dance to it's music. Our pep rallies are never relevant after basketball season, but at least we get out of fourth block early. My fourth block being Psychology.

Ugh.

"Warriors of North Atlanta High, how are we today?" One of the cheerleaders yell, causing everyone to roar back in response. Well everyone except me since I think pep rallies are really lame. I look away from the preppy cheerleader and into the crowd. There are black pom-poms being joggled vigorously among the fifteen hundred teenagers in the gym. I scan through the crowd, then I see April. She's smiling, talking to some guy sitting beside her. I can't help but tense up a little.

Chill, she isn't yours.

After my mental reminder, I look away from her, but only for a few seconds. My eyes scan through the crowd before landing on her once again. This time she isn't looking at him, she scanning the crowd herself and before I know it, she's staring right back at me. I try to look away but I can't, my gaze is fixed on her. She looks as beautiful as she always does, especially with her hair pulled up into a ponytail the way it is. It brings out her facial features; her soft pouty lips, her thin arched eyebrows, the slight swollen look of her eyes (which is very attractive, by the way,) and that succulent chocolate skin.

Her chestnut eyes are staring straight into mine and I can feel myself slowly beginning to sweat. I bite my lip in nervousness, watching as she smiles brightly at me. I smile back, and she turns away. Damn I really wish she hadn't turned away.

**

"Where is this guy?" I mumble to myself as I stand outside of the gym waiting for Mason. Students are flooding out of the gym doors, pushing and shoving in order to make it out of the building. "The bus leaves in two minutes, he needs to bring his ass." I stand there, watching as everyone rushes past me and out of the four doors at the front of the school, when someone catches my eye. It's April.