11

Hey y'all!

Hope you enjoy this update!

One of my favorite interracial TV couples in MM. #Shawngela

Mason in MM.

Happy reading. (:

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Friday 18

After that embarrassing ass meeting between April and Kyle Tuesday, Kyle's dumb ass came home and told mom and dad that he met my girlfriend. They didn't even know I had a girlfriend, and now they're being pains in the ass about meeting her. I swear if he wasn't my brother I'd kill him.

Even though I'm pissed at him, I still ride with him to and from school. Anything's better than that cold ass, loud ass bus. I walk into the house and see my mom sitting on the living room couch croshaying something; probably another blanket that she actually expects that I'll put on my bed.

Not.

"Hi, boys. How was school?" She asks once we walk in the living room.

"Fine," I tell her. I walk out of the living room and into the kitchen. Then I grab some bread, ketchup and bologna and begin to make a sandwich.

"So, Trevor. When do I get to meet this girlfriend of yours?" She asks, walking into the kitchen. I roll my eyes to myself and sigh.

"I don't know mom," I say with a mouth full of food. My mom twists her face in disgust and hits me upside the head. "Hey!"

"Stop talking with your mouth full, Trevor. Learn your manners. Do you do this when you're with your girlfriend? And how long have you two been dating anyway? And why are your father and I just now knowing about her?" I chew my food and look at her as she keeps rambling on, asking pointless question after pointless question.

"We've been together a little over a month," I tell her. She stops with all of her questions and looks at me.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I throw my hands in the air and blow out a tough breath.

"Because of this!" I yell.

"This? What's this?"

"This! These! All of the questions and pressure. You're one of the reasons my last girlfriend went crazy; you can't stay out of other people's business! It'll be a while before you meet her, mom." I grab my bag and turn to go up the stairs, but my mom stops me.

"Trevor, look. I'm sorry. I know that I can be a bit exggerated at times but you have to understand that you're my son-my baby. I just really want to be in your life and know what's going on, you know? I love you, Trevor." Then she starts to cry. I hate it when she does this; she's trying to make me feel bad. I just shake my head at her attempt and walk up the stairs and into my room.

She continuously asked Tracey question after question about what happened to her. And then she'd say some dumb shit like "Well at least you didn't get pregnant, right?" and laugh. I don't want to let her meet another one of my girlfriends again, but hopefully she's learned from her mistakes and won't say stupid stuff anymore. She's pretty dingy, though, so I don't know what to expect.

I open my backpack and take out my Geometry text book. My stupid teacher gave us weekend homework. I swear I hate her. She's a veiny old woman and she smells just like all the other veiny old women that go to my church. I honestly think all old women wear the same perfume.

My homework isn't all that complicated, so I get it done pretty quickly. When I'm finished, I grab my phone and a jacket, then run downstairs and out of the front door. I hop on my skateboard, on my way to Mason's house. We haven't chilled in a while so we decided to take our girls out somewhere and hang out today.