5

Hello everyone!

I changed the name and the cover, and I hope you all still like it. (:

As always, a song to listen to while you read is in MM.

April in MM.

Happy reading! :)

>>>>><<<<<

Saturday

I couldn't help but shake in nervousness as Mason, Brenda and I stood outside of the movie theatre waiting for April. I turned to the entrance of the parking lot, still not seeing that little red Camry. I sighed and looked at Mason.

"I think she stood us up," I spoke. He waves me off.

"Nonsense. She just texted you and said she was pulling up. Usually when you say you're about to pull up, are actually about to pull up?" He asks me. I think about it and laugh in return.

"No. I probably haven't even left out the house yet," I admit.

"Exactly." He turns to look at the entrance, then he points. "Look, there's your girl friend, Lover Boy." I make a 'pfft' sound.

"She's not my girl friend." The car pulls up to the front of the theatre and April climbs out.

Cue the sweat.

Her crinkly hair's fallen all over her head, she's wearing a short gray shirt (not crop top short, but short enough to see her belly button,) and plain blue jeans. She accesorizes with gold hoop earrings, and a long gold necklace.

"Hey, baby boy." I look away from April to see Autumn waving from the car. I smile and wave in return, then I turn to April again. As she approaches, I can't help but notice the small star tattoo on her hip, and her belly ring. I never would've guessed that she'd have either.

"Y-you look amazing," I say, causing her to smile.

"Thank you," she replies. She turns to Mason and Brenda and greets them, then turns to her sister to wave good-bye.

"Wait, how old is your sister, April?" Mason asks. April furrows her eyebrows before speaking.

"She's twenty-six." Wow, I never would've guessed that either. She looks like a teenager.

"Can she get us into the movie? We were going to sneak in since it's rated R, but since she's here we don't have to risk getting caught," he says. April nods and walks over to the car. I watch as Autumn nods, then climbs out of the car, heading towards us.

**

After buying high ass popcorn, candy and drinks, we finally get into the movie just as it's beginning to start. We take our seats, which are closer to the back, and of course, I sit beside April. She smells like vanilla and it's driving me crazy. I look over at her admiring her profile as she watches the screen, then she turns to look at me. I quickly turn my head so she doesn't know I was staring at her, but I think she did.

"He is so fine." I look over at her again and she's looking at the screen. I look back and see Chris Hemsworth.

"Eh, he's alright but his eyes are a little off." She scoffs and continues watching.

Throughout the whole first half of the movie, I can't keep my eyes off of April. Her looks of worry, fear and then relief are all terribly adorable. Coming to an action movie has to be the best choice Brenda could've made. It sure as hell beats going to scary movies. Watching a girl's facial expressions as she watches a movie is better than her getting scared and hugging you in my book.