NOT AN UPDATE

Okay guys, I know I said I'd try to update soon, but I also said that you guys had to give me ideas of what YOU wanted to see happen.

I received no comments on that author's note.

So, as of now, Never Leave is on hold. My creative writing teacher introduced me to NaNoWriMo (or national novel writing month) and I'm currently participating in that. I'm working on a novel as of now, and this will be my FIRST novel.

You guys who actually read these and are looking forward to an update are probably mad heated right now, but you guys have to understand something: I plan on being a writer. That is my dream, to become a successful writer w/ a bestseller and a movie based on one of my books.

I'm not totally done with wattpad in all, but for now, my number one priorities are school, my novel, reading, and trying to find a job (my 16th's on the first and I can't wait to fill out some applications.)

Again, to those of you who will actually take the time out to read this, I'm so sorry.

But, one good thing will be coming out of this. I do plan on posting my novel on wattpad. If you guys have to wait on me to finish it, I may as well let you guys see what you were waiting for, right?

Buck loads of love for you guys. ❤

- Shannan