Chapter Eight- This Can't Be It.

Luke's POV
I was shortly pushed out of the room.
I couldn't take it anymore. I just bursted out and started crying. This was to much on me.
Then I look up at the mikey and Cal cause Ashton was still no where to be seen. There all bawling there eyes out into each other shoulders. I felt like tears would never stop falling.
Then I hear her hospital door open.
"Mr. Hemmings. We are go very sorry to tell you. This is it. We can no longer save her. The time of death... 4:37 pm." The nurse says.
"Your fucking joking! Save that damn little girl in there!!! Fucking save her!!!! Good damn it!" I shout breaking down again. I sob uncontrollably nothing else. I have no one to look after any more. That's its.
****One Week after Jaseys Passing****
Today's the day. We lay my baby 6 feet under. But I know she's in a better place. I guess the boys were serious when they said it wouldn't be a good idea to adopt due to something happening.
We pull up to the funeral home and get out.
Mikey hasn't eaten anything. No pizza or candy. Nothing.
Calum has been out drinking every night since.
Ashton. He's taking it the worst well besides me. He's harming himself and he won't eat of drink. Its really bad.
Myself. Well I haven't eaten or drank anything. I've lost so much weight. And all I ever due is cry in bed. Barely have left it to begin with.
"Today we are here to celebrate life with Jasey Marie Koa Hemmings." Starts to say the Pasture.
Then everything goes black.........
"JASEY!!!!!" I scream shooting off from the couch. Wait what?!
How did I get on the couch. What?! Was this all just one big dream?!? Wait hold on.
I get up from in the couch and run up the stairs. I push open my door. Sure enough there was Jasey sleeping ever so peacefully. How long back did this dream go!!!!
I pulled out my phone 8:36 am not to early to call mum. Well even if she's here anymore.
"Hello My son." She answers.
"MUM!" I yell crying happy tears of joy.
"Holy blow out my ear drums why don't you!" She says laughing
"Mum I have to go but I love you very very much!" I say hanging up.
So this whole few weeks have all been dreams.
I smile and start crying happy tears again.
My whole family is okay. My whole family is okay....

(A/N) shortest chapter ever!!! I'm so sorry!! I just had to update it now I couldn't wait!! I'll update again tomorrow!
Love all you beautiful people
×Emily×