Chapter 3

"CASEY!"Luna yelled when she got into the living room of the lair.She hugged her boyfriend."Where have you been?!"she asked demandingly."I've been being a ninja."Raph groaned.They never really got along,even before Luna was born."Oh,please.Your not trained.Your just really good at hitting people with hockey sticks and baseball bats."

"Dad,really,don't start anything n-"she got cut off by Casey.

"Excuse me?"Casey yelled,walking towards his 'fighting buddy'.

"Yeah,that's right,I'm the first person to tell you the truth"Raph said angrily.Casey then lunged his fist towards Raph's face,but Luna put her palm in from of his fist.

"DAD!CASEY!STOP!"Luna yelled,trying to push both of them away from each other.

When they were finally apart,they huffed angry huffs and folded their arms.They looked away from each other.

"I can't believe you two big babies!"Luna yelled at them,"ever since me and Casey started dating you've been much more meaner to him!"she directly yelled at her father.He looked a bit hurt,but talked with anger in his voice.

"I was only trying to protect you..."Raph started,but Luna wouldn't tolerate it.This happened every single time Casey came to visit.She had enough.

"I'm going to my room again..."

"Look what you've done!"Casey yelled at Raph."ME?!"Raph screamed,"it was YOU!YOU drove her away.It was YOU who asked her on a date!Everything that's happening to my daughter right now is all because of YOU!"Raph screeched.Casey backed up and put his hands in the air.Ash steeped in.

"Whoa,dad,calm down.We've had a bad day...count to ten..."he said to his over-angry dad.But then Raph launched his way to Casey,but Casey moved out of the way.Ash ran up to him.

"Count to ten,man,count to ten!"Ash said a little louder.He was starting to get nervous.

Luna then came down.

"EVERYBODY STOP!"she screeched as loud as she could.She then ran down the stairs."Casey...leave.Now"she demanded.She pointed towards the 'door'.

He lowered his head.He started walking away.

Then Luna stopped him."Say sorry."Raph smirked at that,thinking his daughter didn't see.But she did.She turned to him."You have to say sorry,too."He groaned,but obeyed.He walked towards Casey.

"Sorry..."

"Sorry..."

Casey then went home.

"Thank you"Luna said.Then she went back into her room.