Chapter 8

Raphael and Luna climbed out of the sewers.Luna was second.

She shielded her eyes,ready for the sun,but instead she was disappointed with the midnight light."This...is AMAZING!"she exclaimed,taking everything in.

"Well,it's not so amazing once ya get to know it..."Raphael murmured under his breath,but Luna didn't notice because she was running around the alleyway;not the street because she was listening to her dad (even though she desperately wanted to go,but he said she would get hit by a car because it was only her first night,so she stopped).

"Dad,could you leave.I could take care of myself!"Luna said.But Raphael shook his head."Sorry,kiddo.It's your first night.One,your totally not ready because it's your first night,and other reasons.Two,your mother would kill me"Raph replied.Luna groaned.

"Wanna cross the street?"he asked before Luna could say something back to him.Her face lit up."REALLY?!"

"Yup"Raph smirked,"But you have to hold my hand.First night,remember?"

Luna rolled her eyes and let out a very exasperated sigh."DAD!I really could take care of myself out here!"she shouted.Raphael had taken her out because she begged.But she didn't know she wasn't going alone,which bummed her out,but she was going out at the least!

"No,you can't,Luna!We discussed this before:you can't go out alone until your 18 and older!"Raphael scolded.

"But I'm only 14!"Luna protested,stopping in her tracks.But Raphael just shook his head 'no' and kept on walking forward.

Luna huffed and continued to walk.

What they didn't know that three purple men were up above on the rooftops,watching their every move...