Chapter 4

"Yo,Lily!"Ash called out to his little sister Tigerlily,who likes to be called Lily.

"Yeah?"she asked,not turning around."Dad wants to see you...he wants to talk about school..."he said slowly,rubbing the back of his head.

Lily groaned."UGH.Fine."
----
"Yes,dad?"Lily signed,walking into her parents room.

"Oh,hey Tiger"he turned around,"I wanted to see you cuz you said you wanted me to pick you up from school,and I said no..."Lily huffed and interrupted him."You said you couldn't be seen,but you still go out at night."Lily argued.Ever since she started school,she's wanted her dad to pick her up.

She had two reasons:
1)She had enough of people crowding her mom whenever she walked by because she was one of the top ten superstars in the country
2)She wanted to spend a little time with her dad

"Please!Just wear a-just wear a-"she looked around the room,"just wear a-a sweatshirt!"she grabbed a sweatshirt that belonged to her mom and handed it over."Where this when you pick me up at school...today"she added.Raphael just stared at his daughter while she walked away happily.

He groaned.
----6 and a half hours later----
Lily tapped her foot.Where was he?All of a sudden a man with a dark hat,dark gloves,and dark sweatshirt on came from an ally.

"Come on,Lil,we gotta go..."the man said.

At first Lily didn't know who it was and was scared but when the man talked a wave a realization washed over her.

"DAD!"she screamed and wrapped him into a hug,"you made it!"

"For you"he said softly while smoothening her hair.

Then the teacher came.

"Who are you,hugging my greatest student?!Only Dalilah has ever come for her!"She looked at Raphael suspiciously.

"I'm her father..."Raph said to the teacher.Then Donnie came out with Mikey and Leo,wearing the same outfits as Raph.

"Raph,why are you still here?!You guys were supposed to be home ten minutes ago!"Donnie yelled.Then he saw the teacher.He stopped."Who's this...?"

"I'm Tigerlily's teacher."

"Lily"

"I'm Lily's teacher"she corrected,"and who are you to take this girl home?"

"Because I'm her dad!"Raph boomed."Calm down,Raph,calm down!"Mikey went to his mellow dramatic brother and tried to calm him down.

Leo went up to the teacher."We're Lily's uncles,and the hothead over there is her father.We really have to go,so..."

"LILY!Are these your guardians?!"

"Sadly yes..."she said looking at her weirdo family.

"Your not lying,are you...?"she asked suspiciously.

"No!I promise!"Lily assured.

"Fine...then go"the teacher gave in.But she still looked suspicious.

"Oh,thank you!"Leo walked up to her and shook her hand.Then they all walked to the ally and went down the sewers.
----
"What were you thinking?!"Dalilah screeched."You could have gotten arrested,or reveled,or KILLED!"she screamed,looking more than angry.

"She just wanted me to pick her up...and I promise...and only once!"he tried to explain.

Dalilah sighed.She smiled lightly."Just once,huh?Fine.But don't ever do that again,you hear me?"

"Yeah..."Raph said sheepishly.

"Good."She smiled brightly now and kissed Raph on the cheek.Then she left the room.

Raph sighed.

He understood,but he didn't fully know if his daughter did yet.