Epilogue (FREAKY FRIDAY SPECIAL)

"Happy birthday,Lily!"everyone yelled when Lily walked out of her room.She was very tired,but her eyes widened.She totally forgot it was her birthday!She was turning 10!

"Yayyyy!"she shouted,running into Leo's arms.She picked her up and spun her around.Lily giggled,and when he placed her down,she ran to Mikey and Raphael,who were standing next to one another.She crawled into Mikey's arms."Haha!Who's my Lily?"he asked proudly."Meeeee!"she squealed.She was still a little baby inside...

But aren't all of us?

Raphael hugged them both."Happy Freaky Friday,Lily"he smirked.Lily's eyes widened and she gasped."My birthday's on Friday The 13th this year?!COOL!"she exclaimed,jumping into his arms next and cuddling him.He chucked and sat her on his lap.

"Wanna sing now?"he asked her."Yeah!"she shouted,throwing a fist in the air."That's my girl!"Mikey shouted.He taught her to do that when she was happy or excited.She giggled while Donnie rolled out the cake (on a science cart).

Lily gasped."It's a Freaky Friday cake!Yay!"She turned to Mikey."You made this,didn't you?"she laughed.Mikey laughed along with her."Yup!"he shouted proudly.

Everyone sang,and when Lily blew out all ten candles,she got up and ran to Donnie."Uncle Donnie,uncle Donnie!"

He laughed."Yes,Lily?"

"I made you something in class last Friday.I forgot to give it to you!"

"Oh yeah?"he smiled."Can I see it?"

Lily nodded and ran to her room.Two minutes later,she ran out with her hands behind her back."Ready?"she asked.Donnie nodded."Yup!"he said,crouching down to her height;and since he was the tallest Turtle and she was the shortest in the family,he towered over her.

"Here ya go!"she said,revealing the item behind her back.Donnie gasped,shocked and joyful all at once."You made this?!"

"Ya-huh!"

"Oh,it's beautiful,Lily!"He grabbed her in for a big bearhug.Or,should I say,turtlehug!
--
Later that night,Donnie was the only one awake.He was admiring what Lily had made him.

It was the only un-decaying fruit in the World:a Bluna (((Making this up lol))).She had cut a medium hole in top of the fruit,making it seem like the hole the Lair had.

Donnie had a quick (and wonderful) realization.

Lily has always hated living in the sewers,but she did understand why.

Even though she always complained...she loved her home.

Because Lily had made the Bluna insides into a model of the Lair.