Chapter 6

"OMG!IT'S - IT'S - IT'S DALILAH!"some girl screamed that day when Dalilah picked up Lily and Ash.

People were flinging papers at her.

"I never should've woken up this morning..."she mumbled to herself,pulling her daughter and son out of the crowd.But the kids kept chasing them.

Lily heard some shouts to her,too.Specifically people in her class...who have never bother to even look at her,let alone speak.

"That's your mom?!I would DIE to be you!"

"Could I come over to your house one day to meet her?!"

"I LOVE YOU LILY!LET ME MEET YOUR MOM NOW!"

When they got to an alleyway,they opened the sewers quickly and jumped down it with no hesitation.The screaming kids didn't know where they had went.

The trio dropped to the floor and breathed heavily."We should get T-Shirts that say 'We Survived The Fan Mob'..."Lily choked.

"I didn't hear any screams for me..."Ash whimpered,now almost fully recovered from the chase.

"Yes you did,"Lily lied,trying to make her brother feel better,"they were all over you,too!"

"Oh!Okay!That makes me feel better,at least I have fans!"

"Okay,guys,let's go home..."Dalilah sighed,obviously tired from the fan mob.
====
While walking back,the trio started a little conversation.

"So,Lily,do you have any homework?"Dalilah asked.

"Yeah,but only math.Which,of course,just my luck,is my worst subject"she replied.

"Well,we'll have uncle Donnie help you!You love working with him!"Ash exclaimed,turning the favor for her helping him feel better before.

Lily smiled."Yeah,I do..."then she leaned in the middle of the two,all while everyone was still walking,"don't tell anyone,but uncle Donnie's my favorite uncle..."

Dalilah laughed,smiled,and ruffled her hair."I know,sweetheart."Lily grinned a silly grin she always used when she was really proud or happy.Then she turned to Ash."Who's you favorite uncle?"she asked him.

He laughed a bit before answering."Uncle Mikey and uncle Casey."

Lily nodded.Dalilah laughed.Ash laughed along.

Finally,they got to the Lair.

"Ugh,finally,where have you been?!I've been so BORED!"Luna groaned."Wanna play dollies?"Lily asked her older sister.

"Of course!Would never pass up the chance!"Luna smiled,running into her and her sisters room.Ash went into his room.Now it was only Raphael and Dalilah.

"When are we going to let her aboveground...?"she asked him,kind of worried about her oldest child.

Raph looked a bit worried,too."I don't know,sweetie...I don't know."