Chapter 5

"Daddy!"Raph heard a little high and squeaky voice from across the hall.

He didn't feel like getting up,even though his daughter thought he was.

"WHAT?!"he yelled back.

"Ya comin?!"she asked.

Raph was about to say no when his instincts told him otherwise.

Lily walked in,all ready for school.

"Sweetie,mommy doesn't want me to take you to school -"Raph sat up and put Lily on his lap,"anymore,because it's a danger for me and your uncle's.We can't do things like that...ever.So I can't take you to school,honey...I'm sorry.Please forgive me..."Raph pleaded in a fathering-type way.

Lily looked disappointed,but also looked like she understood.

"Ok,daddy.I forgive you.It's not your fault you were born this way..."Raph chuckled,which made her giggle.

"Go to school now,pumpkin."Raph kissed her cheek.

"Ok,daddy.Byebye!"She smiled and ran out to the door.

Raph sighed that 'finally' sigh.He did it!He didn't think he could,but he did it!

Then he turned over and went back to sleep smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Sorry that this chapter is WAY too short guys,but I kinda have no idea's right now,cuz these were the only ones I had and I used them.But please enjoy the next chapter...I just hope it's longer!