Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Reagan.."

"Reagannnn.."

I rolled my eyes, and kept my pillow over my head. "Go away momma!"

I was trying to sleep after working countless of hours last night leaving me up till' 3 in the morning. I was beyond tired, and my mind was blown right now.

She started to shake my body, and squeal until I just got tired of her ass and threw the pillow away from my head. "What momma?"

I could tell it was something good because she was smiling like she was crazy and had tears coming from her eyes. I didn't know what it was but something was making her smile, and I guess this something was going to make me smile too.

"Karmelo's getting married!"

I scrunched up my face, and rolled my eyes. She had to be lying. My brother wouldn't marry that ho if she was the last female standing so I knew momma must've been playing games. But somewhere in the back of mind, I knew it was true. He was so up her ass sometimes that he just forgot about me. His only sister, for a girl that would probably trade him in for a hundred dollar bill.

"You serious?"
I asked after a moment of piecing everything together in my head. I was a junior, and the year was about to end. And I knew Kiara had been held back, and was actually a year older than me which meant she was seventeen. I just didn't understand why he was marrying her, and why momma didn't have a problem with it.

"Yeah, baby, I'm serious. Your brother is getting married!"

I jumped up from the bed, and immediately got up so that I could go wash my face and get myself together for today. I just didn't feel okay. I felt like my body was weak, and not only my my body, but my mind.

I started to wonder what happened to me, and all the things I've left behind. For instance, my education, without a thought from the world I left it behind, and now I'm stuck working on a computer.

I'm not a teenager anymore, and it finally started to set in that I was running away from my life.

"You good?"

I wiped my face before turning around and laughed at her SpongeBob pajamas. She looked at me confused. "I'm fine, really."

She nodded her head, before closing the bathroom door behind her. She walked up towards the toilet and say on top of the seat.

"I know we're not the best of friends, or friends at all, but I know what your going through missing your family and your friends, because I miss my own."

I laughed. She was really trying to be my friend, and I just wasn't sure if I wanted to accept her into my life yet. I wasn't.

"Thanks, but I'm fine."

She nodded her hand and stood up.
"Suit yourself. I'm going back to bed."

I didn't even respond as I watched her leave from the mirror. I wasn't a weak bitch. I had to man up and be who I am, and stop letting emotions get in the way.

--

Giving Domonic my suitcase, I slipped on my sunglasses. I started to walk off when he grabbed onto my arm.

"What?"

He turned around and laughed then looked back at me. "Fix your sorry ass attitude, man, for real."

I rolled my eyes. "What attitude? I asked you what you wanted, and that was it. Stop throwing shit out of proportion. Now what do you want?"

He glared at me, and shook his head. I knew I was probably pissing him off, but nothing was going to change between us. He needs to understand that.

Letting his glare leave my body, he pushed the trunks door down and headed back to the car, without saying a word to me. I guess he was finally getting the hint that I didn't want him talking to me. Especially if it didn't have anything to with business.

Williams, Rose

Kissing his lips, I threw my legs around his waist wearing the sexy catsuit for my lover. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and parted our lips.

"What's gonna make you leave him?"

I shook my head.
"I can't leave him."

"Well, this isn't going to work.."

I rolled my eyes, because his ass was not good at this, but I  continued to play along with my husband like I had been doing for a couple of months.

I thought it would be fun to do role playing, but he just had to be an ass about it everyday. He wouldn't even play his role right, but that didn't stop him from fucking me right.

He parted his lips, and with me laid back, and my legs cocked open he propped his lips between my inner thighs and started to bite at my pussy. I grabbed onto his head watching him switch motions, and grabbed onto his shaven head, just rubbing my hand across it because it felt so good and painful at the same time.

I loved the way my husband made me feel. If it wasn't anything going right for me, it was my husband. He had my back a hundred percent in everything I did, and for that I loved him even more.

Switching roles, I climbed onto his naked body that was rid of his tee shirt & basketball shorts, and rubbed my hands across his sculpted chest. I smiled, making him laugh.

"You fucking with daddy?"

I blushed just from hearing his voice and watching him luck his plump lips. "No, I'm just admiring my man. Is that a problem?"

He shook his head, not responding making me smirk. I grabbed onto his dick, and watched cum ooze from it, in awe. I loved this man, and I loved the way he made love to me even more.

I started to rub him up and down watching his face scrunch up. "Stop playing with me Rose."

I smiled, laughing and right when I was about to handle his problem, my phone rung from Reagan's school.

I rolled my eyes but answered anyway causing Alonzo to groan. "Hello?"

"Hi, this is Mrs. Campbell, Reagan Rose's principal, and I was suppose to call a couple of days when she left, but I was calling to inform you that your daughter signed over that she would be leaving for some time, and might've not been back before graduation. I wanted to make sure that you knew of these plans, as her guardian?"

I shook my head, smirking, because it looks like mommas girl isn't as smart as she thinks she is. I would save her now, but this was only the beginning.

Alonzo in MM.
Did you guys expect that? I know a couple of people thought she was really cheating but she wasn't they were role playing. Has Reagan changed it is she just homesick? Should she give Trinity a chance? Should she give Domonic a chance? How do you feel about this book? What should happen? What do you think is going to happen?