Chapter Thirty-Three

I'm back you guys!

Reagan, Rose

"I didn't know you could cook?"
Looking up at Maine, I watched him put a couple pieces of bacon in a skillet.

He looked at me, and laughed.
"That's cause' you don't know me, but with my ma being the cook, let's just says it was passed down."

I smiled, and nodded my head. Just like Trinity, I only knew Maine around school, simply because he was popular and he had a couple classes with me every year. Other than that, we had no real communication until now.

I kept quiet watching him sit a couple of plates out before going back over to flip the bacon, when it popped him, causing him to back away from the pan. "Shit!"

I started laughing and came across the island to see that he had the fire in between five and six, which was maybe too high. "You need to flip it over, and also..."

I turned around and watched him crack eggs in a yellow bowl, with nothing but a pair of red pajamas on, and I couldn't deny that Maine wasn't fine. Because he was, with familiar smooth brown skin, big dark brown eyes, and a heart clutching smile, and body. "Put on a shirt."

He shook his head, and looked up at me, with a blank stare. "Why don't you ever smile?"

I had realized that during this trip, he never really smiled, but I guess I had no room to talk myself.

"I could ask the same thing. You eating?"

I nodded my head, realizing that maybe he didn't want to talk and I was bothering him. Maybe I should leave him along.

Putting the spatula down on the counter, I was forced to turn around from him. "Nah. I'm fine, but thank you."

I started to walk out of the kitchen, when his voice stopped me. "I wasn't trying to be rude to you. You can get something to eat if you want to.."

I shook my head, with a smile. I was in a good mood today, and nobody was going to ruin my mood. "I'm not mad. I just understand. I've already eaten."

I turned away from his hold, and started my walk to my room. Maybe, I did need to loosen up more. I was a little bit stressed out from school, and living here but I was going to be okay. I had to be.

Hour Later

I slipped on my Lacey knee high black boots on with a slight heel at the end over my white toe nail colored feet, in hopes of doing what ever I needed too and getting it over with.

"Is everyone in here?"

I looked up at Chinos girl and didn't bother responding as I heard Domonic come in, and answer. "Well, good, because I have some very exciting news for everyone."

I squinted my eyes, and crossed my arms waiting on her to tell us what ever she had to say. She was suited in a classic Tee, a pair of blue jeans, with her face caked up to the max.

She held a smile on her face, and reached in her blue jeans to uncover something that looked like cards. All I knew was that she told us to get dressed because we had a mission to handle, and now she was holding cards.