Chapter twenty one

*Jc's POV*

The past few days have been shit. Its now Friday and there have been no flights back to LA. You know why? Because they've been cancelled. All because of a fucking hurricane.

Fuck my life.

JJ and I have been stuck in this hotel for three days straight because of flash flooding and hundred mile per hour winds. The power has been out since Wednesday, so our phones are dead and so is all of JJ's photography equipment. They say the hurricane has passed hours ago, but it's still raining. Thankfully our car is parked on the third floor of a parking garage, so its not flooded with water.

I just hope we can leave New York soon.

*Nicoles POV*

Its about 9am and Dom and I are getting ready to go shopping for a party that we're having for Ricky tonight. He just hit two million subscribers. We asked Kian if it was okay, and he said it was fine as long as we dont totally trash the place. After all, it is a new house.

"Are you ready?" Dom asked from the front door

"Yup" I said, "Oh! I forgot to tell you, Emily and Jack are flying back from Hawaii and there stopping here first to celebrate with us. So if you dont mind, they need a ride here. Could we maybe pick them up on the way?" I asked

"Sure, what time are they coming? Because we have to pick up your car and go food shopping for the party"he asked getting into the drivers seat as I got into the passengers.

"They'll be here at Noon, so we should have enough time to go grocery shopping, pick up my car from the dealership, come back here to put away the food, then pick them up." I told, "Does that sound good?"

"Sounds great" he smiled then started to drive.

.....

I just got back from picking up my car, and might I say, a Porsche is the way to go. It's black and it has leather seats. It's always been my dream car. But I have a Mercedes at home.

I walked inside and saw that Dom got a head start on the decorating.

"Nice job" I complimented

"Thanks! So what car did you decide on?" He asked

"A Porsche" I simply stated grabbing some balloons to blow up.

"A Porsche??" He asked surprised

"Yup. It's always been my dream car" I said

"Then fuck decorating. Lets go pick up your friends!" He excitedly said walking to the garage door.

"In my car?" I giggled

"He'll yea" he said. I handed him the keys and he ran to car like a kid on Christmas day. I followed after him and sat myself in the passengers seat.

"This car is amazing." He announced looking at all the features the car has.

"Im glad you like it" I laughed, "But we should get going. It's almost Noon"

"Okay" he said putting the key in the ignition

...

We're now at the LAX airport waiting for Emily and Jack.

"Do you know who Jack is?" I asked

"I dont think so." He replied

"Okay, well I know you dont know who emily is, so let me fill you in." I told, "Emily and I work together and we've grown to be best friends. And Jack is her boyfriend. So I wouldn't suggest hitting on her" I giggled

"Why would I hit on her? I have you" he smiled

"Oh so your gonna hit on me?" I asked, "Well, it wouldnt be the first time" I giggled

"What? When was that?" He asked

"When Jc facetimed me and he handed the phone over to you" I laughed

"Ohhhh yea. Well that was because your so damn beautiful" he said taking a step closer and resting his hands on my hips.

"Thank you, but im far from beautiful." I said

"Im sorry, your right. Your Gorgeous." He corrected himself.

"Dom..." I blushed while looking looking at my hands which were placed on his chest. He nudged my chin up with his head and kissed behind my ear.

"Its the truth." His voice was now muffled as he placed kisses down neck and on my shoulder.

"Nicole!" I heared someone shout from a good thirty feet away. I turned and saw Emily running toward me

"Hey Em!" I shouted back opening my arms for a hug.

"I missed you! She said into the hug then let go.

"I missed you too, it been so long" I said not as excited to see her as I usually would've been.

"Emily, meet Dom" I smiled

"Hi dom! Im Emily" she waved

"Nice to meet you" he smiled back

"Wheres Jack?" I asked

"Hes at baggage claim. That reminds me, be right back" she said jogging around the corner.

"Shall we proceed with what we were doing?" He smirked placing his hands on my waist and pulling me closer.

"Not here Dom." I said taking his hands off of my waist and turning to see Jack and Emily walking towards us.

I have to admit, I defiantly did enjoy him showing me affection. And if Emily didnt interrupt, I probably wouldn't have stopped him getting to second base.

----------------------

VOTE!

COMMENT!!

-nicole♡