Chapter 7

We sat at the dining room table, the only ones eating being Mrs. and Mr. Slaughter. I glanced over at Cilly who sipped her soda, cringing at the taste. Dylan picked at his spinach, frowning down at it. Marquez picked up his forking, stabbing it into the cheesy macaroni, and glancing over at me. I picked up my wine glass filled with juice, taking a small gulp of the sugary substance. Mr. and Mrs. Slaughter both looked at us in disbelief. I could tell Cilly was getting ready to ponce on Mrs. Slaughter-there was a vein in he neck the size of Texas. I wonder what human blood taste like? I gulped, looking back down at the over filled plate.

"Usually you guys are staving. Do you not like it?" Mrs. Slaughter asked, placing her fork down and looking over at me. "Franny, what's going on?" Everyone looked at me-they knew I couldn't lie to their parents. Quez squeezed my thigh, and I gave him a small smile, trying to come up with a believable lie.

"Uhm, we ate a huge breakfast this morning. C-cilly made it for us. Right Cil?" I kicked her leg under the table and she glared at me, squinting her eyes.

"Right." She mumbled, rubbing the back of her neck with a small-fake smile on her face. "Uhm, yeah, right." She looked back down at her food, probably wanting someone to change the subject. I looked over at Dylan-who was still playing with his spinach. I sighed, shaking my head a bit, and taking a bite of my now cold macaroni.

"Mmm.." I smiled-looking at Mrs. Slaughter who looked satisfied with me before she began eating again. I grabbed my napkin, spitting into the towel, and 'bleh-ing' at the taste.

-----------------------

"Thank you for dinner, Mrs. and Mr. Slaughter, it was amazing." Dylan lied, hugging them goodbye, before walking out with Cilly next to him. I hugged them goodbye, walking out and letting out a huff of air. "Your parents still don't like me." Dylan announced to Quez, who shrugged with a laugh.

"Okay, we have to go find Zain, Jerek, and Edward. Then we can go hunting." Quez says, walking ahead of all of us.

----------------------

"What blood taste better deer or rabbit?" Zain asked me, leaning against a tree. We'd all been asking random questions for the past hour.

"What kind of dumb question is that-its definatly a rabbit." Edward announced.

"Ew, no. Defiantly deer." Cilly and I said at the same time making us both laugh. I walked down the hallway of Zain's colorful home- the home we're going to be staying at. Cilly and I will be sharing a room, along with Marquez and Dylan who are defiantly sleeping on the floor. I walked into one of the rooms, seeing Quez sitting on the made up bed.

"Hey." He says, walking up to me in long strides. He ran his thumb across my cheek, pecking my lips softly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that-" I smashed my lips against his, causing him to chuckle, but eventually kissed me back. "Still waiting?"

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest as I smirked, "Yes, I am." I smiled innocently before walking out the room, purposefully switching my hips-giggling when he let out a muffled groan. I walked outside, sitting on the porch.

"Cilly?" I asked confused. She stood there staring out into the dark of the night.

"Dy-Dylan's brothers here.." She stuttered, releasing a breath and stepping back.

"That's great! Where is he?" I asked, looking around.

"He cant come near Marquez, Dylan, Zain, Jerek, or Edward. They'd all sense him." I looked at her confused, sitting in the chair beside her. "You remember how Quez said Jerek fought a wolf?"

"Yeah.." She shook her head, looking back at me, "What?"

"That werewolf was Dylan's little brother."

----

Direction_Breezy

enjoy boo