Chapter One

"Shut up, Quez! Get out of my room!" I chuckled, watching my best friend and her brother- her really really attractive brother- argue over nothing really. He constantly bothered her when I was here. Cilly says its because he likes me, which she doesn't approve of, and I know he does. Quez kissed her sisters cheek and pulled her into a hug, winking at me before walking out. "Okay since I finally got your boyfriend to leave, we can start on this trigonometry homework." She says, sitting on the floor with her books in front of her.
"He isn't my boyfriend first of all." I said with a giggle, before sitting in front of her on the purple carpet, pulling my backpack down with me. After rolling her eyes and staring at me for about 30 seconds, we started our homework.
-
"So you guys wanna watch a movie?" Quez asked, sitting in the love seat by his self, "Dylan wont be over for another hour so, watch a movie with me." He glanced over at me with a small smirk, causing a blush to creep up my neck. Why does he have this affect on me?

Cillyy glanced over at Quez-then me, giving a shy and almost innocent smile and picking up her jacket. "Yeah, no. I have to go see Dy-I mean my boss about stuff. So yeah, bye."

"Anyway," Quez groaned and came to sit beside me, pulling me into his lap, "How was your day?" I put my knees on either side of him, with my arms around his neck.

"I think we need to talk about this with Cilly. She has a right to know! We have been sneaking behind her back for almost a year now.." He let out an annoyed groan, rolling his eyes, and putting his hands on my waist. "Marqu-"

"She's not even my real sister! Why did we keep this a secret from her anyway. I knew you before I knew her. I don't even know why my family adopted her..I don't know why you became friends with her." We always have this same argument every time I come over. He is so .ugh. "Besides, let's not talk about that..I wanna talk about us.."

"There won't be an us if you don't tell your sister." I growled, pushing away from him, and walking toward the door. The next thing I knew, I was against the wall with a pissed off Quez in front of me. His eyes were a honey golden color with small drops of red and his fangs were sharp. Fangs?

"Never walk away from me again." He growled, his eyes turning back to a soft brown and his teeth becoming normal. "I'm sorry.." He wrapped his arms around my waist- I didn't react. I couldn't. He probably noticed how scared I was because he hugged me tighter, then pulled away-staring into my eyes. They changed back into that bright golden color.

"Qu-"

"Shhh..." Everything suddenly became black.
-

I don't even know tbh . This was horriblee. Direction_Breezy